SportsWrath

Which Giants do you hate the MOST???!?!?

TrashTalker92

1) Tynes

2) McKenzie

3) Dockery

That's most --> least as you asked. I don't hate any of those guys but they'd be my bottom three, the three I could stand losing.

McKenzie and his back up Booth would both be on my list.

Watching our entire LB corps getting undressed by the underneath stuff gets a bit old after a while as well.

I know 80% of us hate Sissy Moss... i want to leave him out of it.

Give me at least 3 current Giants that you hate, from MOST to LESS (hated)..... also, add a reason next to the name would be great..

Antonio Pierce

Danny Clark

Kevin Dockery

they all suck.

Actually, scratch Dockery.

Pierce

Clark

And the rest of our shoddy linebacker crew...at least we got Boley and Simtim now.

Antonio Pierce--He's slowing down, totally botched the Plax incident (I understand what he was trying to do, but that doesn't mean he handled it well), and he likes to late-hit.

Wouldn't go as far as hate--but looking forward to an UPGRADE (Not Blackburn, Jack!) to him.

Moss hasn't been a factor, so why bother hating him?

Antonio Pierce--He's slowing down, totally botched the Plax incident (I understand what he was trying to do, but that doesn't mean he handled it well), and he likes to late-hit.

Yeah, Pierce does get some cheap shots in. I noticed that when he's tackling someone from behind, he tries to land on their legs a'la "horse collar" style to injure the runner.

Yeah, Pierce does get some cheap shots in. I noticed that when he's tackling someone from behind, he tries to land on their legs a'la "horse collar" style to injure the runner.

Can you believe Pierce wants his contract reworked... I read a long article that he wants an extention and more money. Dude is insane

1) Kevin Dockery. Once I met him on the street and I said hello and he told me to fuck off. Motherfucker!!! :furious:

2) Chris Snee. I met him at a mall one time, I said hello. He gave me the bird. Motherfucker!!! :furious:

3) Lawrence Tynes. I met him in a restaurant one time, I told him how I liked Carney better. He got mad and spit at me, but it went wide right. I laughed at him, and he spit again but hooked it. I laughed again and this time he spat at me from from 10 yards away and hit me.

Motherfucker!! :furious:

1) Kevin Dockery. Once I met him on the street and I said hello and he told me to fuck off. Motherfucker!!! :furious:

2) Chris Snee. I met him at a mall one time, I said hello. He gave me the bird. Motherfucker!!! :furious:

3) Lawrence Tynes. I met him in a restaurant one time, I told him how I liked Carney better. He got mad and spit at me, but it went wide right. I laughed at him, and he spit again but hooked it. I laughed again and this time he spat at me from from 10 yards away and hit me.

Dude, are you serious?

I'll spit at you (and hit you), while telling you to fuck off and giving you the finger at the same time. Can I be on your "motherfucker :furious: " list.......Pleeeeease???