SportsWrath

Which Giants do you hate the MOST???!?!?

TrashTalker92

1) Kevin Dockery. Once I met him on the street and I said hello and he told me to fuck off. Motherfucker!!! :furious:

2) Chris Snee. I met him at a mall one time, I said hello. He gave me the bird. Motherfucker!!! :furious:

3) Lawrence Tynes. I met him in a restaurant one time, I told him how I liked Carney better. He got mad and spit at me, but it went wide right. I laughed at him, and he spit again but hooked it. I laughed again and this time he spat at me from from 10 yards away and hit me.

Motherfucker!! :furious:

I suspect a second spitter!

1) Kevin Dockery. Once I met him on the street and I said hello and he told me to fuck off. Motherfucker!!! :furious:

2) Chris Snee. I met him at a mall one time, I said hello. He gave me the bird. Motherfucker!!! :furious:

3) Lawrence Tynes. I met him in a restaurant one time, I told him how I liked Carney better. He got mad and spit at me, but it went wide right. I laughed at him, and he spit again but hooked it. I laughed again and this time he spat at me from from 10 yards away and hit me.

:LMAO:

Can I say Gilbride and his play calling?

Absolutely not, Gilbride is the greatest offensive coach in the history of football. Gilbride once designed an attack to take out Chuck Norris, and it worked

:LMAO:

Absolutely not, Gilbride is the greatest offensive coach in the history of football. Gilbride once designed an attack to take out Chuck Norris, and it worked

And make sure you refer to him as Lord Gilbride...Master of Offensive Football... :worshippy:

lol

i dont hate any giants

you must be kidding

having said that i have no use for pierce.....but do not hate him

Jakk .....for fuck's sake ...you have hated Pierce and adored Blackburn for the last 3 bloody years !

Jakk .....for fuck's sake ...you have hated Pierce and adored Blackburn for the last 3 bloody years !

hahah somebody got put on the spot here!!!

Maybe i should of change the title to "most dislike"... here's mine.

Tyne : everytime he get on the field for a kick it remind me of how we almost didn't make it to the super bowl!!

Pierce: thank you for being a leader, but you're slow and you give late hits which is dirty..

Hixon: Your foot work on special team made us thought you were a #1, thanks for fooling us.