SportsWrath

2023 Off-season signings

Mr. P

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

People were saying the same thing when the Giants traded for Eli. 

People still have an argument to make that Roethlisberger could've been had without trading up...without a dropoff equivalent to what was given up for Eli.  Not saying I fully agree cause I like Eli...but I don't discount that argument altogether either.

Carolina just put a ton of eggs in that basket...just a big risk.  They better not pick wrong.

49 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

People still have an argument to make that Roethlisberger could've been had without trading up...without a dropoff equivalent to what was given up for Eli.  Not saying I fully agree cause I like Eli...but I don't discount that argument altogether either.

Carolina just put a ton of eggs in that basket...just a big risk.  They better not pick wrong.

If ifs were fifths we'd all be drunk. 

2004 was an anomaly very rarely does one QB work out in the first round let alone the top three. 

If the Giants drafted Tom Brady on 2000 we would even need either guy. 

The funny thing about the trade and probably the most meaningful part isn't even the first and second round pick since they are statistically as likely to work out as a 3rd round pick but landing DJ Moore.

Fields just got a massive WR upgrade they didn't even have to take a risk on in the draft. 

Oh...the Moore piece is huge and Fields will do well with him.  They have the arsenal between draft picks, cap space, and a QB on a rookie deal...now they just have to hit a couple targets and they're well on their way.  I think Moody benefits big time too...he is good, but now defenses might not be able to double him.  They gotta go lineman now at 9...or maybe they jump on Bijon?

On 3/7/2023 at 5:57 PM, Nas said:

I love you, man.   This is so spot on, it warrants a :mic-drop:

Love you too man!! Im just glad we locked in both Jones and Barkley for 2023 atleast - something tells me a deal with Barkley also will take place before the season begins. 

Id rather sign a 25 yr old with major upside than a 32 yr old - plus I think no one is talking about the other intangibles - the work ethic, the leadership, exemplary character, never saying the wrong thing and the entire locker room loves him. He always puts everything on himself and never throws anyone under the bus a.l.a Rogers, Murray etc - even on that piece of shit Golladay drop when asked he simply said - i could have put the ball in a better place.....when he said that I WAS LIKE WTF DUDE!! That ball was on the money! - plus, its not just Schoen - Daboll is the one who has the maximum say in this I feel - he is the one who decides who is going to be his QB and lets just say Daboll knows a lot more than all of us internet "Bitch I want nothing to do wicho raggedy-ass knowhow!" assholes. 

Only 19mill against the cap in the 1st year - thats even sweeter! Now lets go get some WRs - Jordan Addison in the draft would be a nice pick I feel, or either go get Aiyuk or Higgins.

On 3/7/2023 at 6:07 PM, gmenroc said:

Donkey dick AND donkey balls...I mean, who doesn't appreciate it when a bitch makes the balls part of the party...but I gotta say I'm not sure I've ever read a post here that referenced fellating a donkey twice.  Kudos? 

LMAO! Dunno - guess was seeing some shit speeches of Joe "Asamafootienabublah" Biden around that time :)

On 3/7/2023 at 4:37 AM, gmenroc said:

Donkey dick AND donkey balls...I mean, who doesn't appreciate it when a bitch makes the balls part of the party...but I gotta say I'm not sure I've ever read a post here that referenced fellating a donkey twice.  Kudos? 

You obviously haven't read many of Madjack's posts. 

1 hour ago, gmenroc said:

Scottish Hammer comin' back on a 2 year deal, 4 mil.  Incentives could take it to 5.  

Atleast some consistency at the position.

Dixon and Wing were so all over the place with punts.

Sure Gillan isn't an accuracy guy but he gets the punt off quick and can really boom it 

3 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Atleast some consistency at the position.

Dixon and Wing were so all over the place with punts.

Sure Gillan isn't an accuracy guy but he gets the punt off quick and can really boom it 

Everything he hits can be returned. He needs to hut the sidelines and increase the hangtime.

34 minutes ago, boohyah said:

Everything he hits can be returned. He needs to hut the sidelines and increase the hangtime.

It's almost becoming a lost art.

With the influx of european/Australian style football/rugby kickers who hit for distance not accuracy. 

I do miss having a punter like Feagles can't crack 50 yard punt without a helpful bounce but he could drop that punt on a penny inside the 20.