SportsWrath

2023 Off-season signings

Mr. P

4 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

They were hot garbage. The only one worth anything was/is Bill Belichick.

Almost all of BB's coordinators have sucked balls without him. Charlie Weiss, Romeo Crennel, Josh McDaniels, Joe Judge - you name it. Daboll is probably the only one who has actually been successful at every position he has held.

On 3/19/2023 at 11:30 AM, BlueInCanada said:

Tunsil just signed a new contract resetting the LT market, 25 million a year.

Thomas is better LT.

Schoen better get that dump truck ready.

And younger.  We got our share of expensive cornerstones 

20 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Almost all of BB's coordinators have sucked balls without him. Charlie Weiss, Romeo Crennel, Josh McDaniels, Joe Judge - you name it. Daboll is probably the only one who has actually been successful at every position he has held.

Yep and Belichick got his bones right here with the Giants through his first two Super Bowls. :giants:

12 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

as it stands now, the starting center is Bredenson or Ezudu.

Also, don't sleep on Pio. 

Bredeson has never played center even at a college level and if you put him at center who plays LG? He's probably the second best Oline player on the team and we should make him play a position he hasnt played since highschool? 

Ezudu also has never played center even at the college level and is recovering from neck surgery. 

Once again we have no center on this team with any starting experience at the college or NFL level and I don't see how taking two guards and hoping they can become centers is going to help this team.

I assume though the Giants being in a bunch post draft.

Just funny to think. 

9 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Bredeson has never played center even at a college level and if you put him at center who plays LG? He's probably the second best Oline player on the team and we should make him play a position he hasnt played since highschool? 

Ezudu also has never played center even at the college level and is recovering from neck surgery. 

Once again we have no center on this team with any starting experience at the college or NFL level and I don't see how taking two guards and hoping they can become centers is going to help this team.

I assume though the Giants being in a bunch post draft.

Just funny to think. 

didn’t stop them from signing Feliciano specifically to play center. 

30 minutes ago, boohyah said:

Some mocks are moving to us drafting a center now in the first or second

Even before Feliciano...it would've been a mistake to not get IOL in first or second round in my opinion.

IOL, CB, WR in 1st 3 rds.

35 minutes ago, mastershake said:

I keep hearing rumors of Robinson. If true, does that mean we cut Leonard Williams?

license plate guy is loan shark clown who’s been wrong all off-season.