SportsWrath

All charges against DeAndre Baker being dropped

Mr. P

48 minutes ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

he played so badly last year and really didn't seem to give a shit .....good riddance ( he would never fit in with the cultural ethos of Judge anyway )

Not to mention, Yiadom and Holmes? Aint doing to bad out there.

Holmes has some sort of streak going, being the only CB in the NFL with x number of targets without allowing a TD.

Yiadom, although not great, is holding his own as well.

We did cut him when the whole case seemed like BS anyway - but then again thats been the Giants MO - rarely do they even touch controversy with a 10 ft pole (minus LT of course). Maybe a Graham coaching stint will do the kid good. We should atleast try and bring him back - we did draft him after all - and if the kid has some decency in him, he will wanna come back and make good on his promise and potential. But thats more a Utopian thought I guess....

Don't get me wrong, we definitely should try to get him back, but I doubt that it'll happen after the Giants didn't stick by him blah blah blah.

Giants could also take the stance that he still might've done what he was accused of, but the court case was stupidly built

5 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

We did cut him when the whole case seemed like BS anyway - but then again thats been the Giants MO - rarely do they even touch controversy with a 10 ft pole (minus LT of course). Maybe a Graham coaching stint will do the kid good. We should atleast try and bring him back - we did draft him after all - and if the kid has some decency in him, he will wanna come back and make good on his promise and potential. But thats more a Utopian thought I guess....

He did indicated he'd want to come back to the Giants.