SportsWrath

All charges against DeAndre Baker being dropped

Mr. P

I'm not sure how a physically limited guy with a bad work ethic who spends his time gambling his money away and had a terrible rookie year is going to help much in a COVID-riddled season where team chemistry is finally ascending. 

Could be just be me though. 

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

I'm not sure how a physically limited guy with a bad work ethic who spends his time gambling his money away and had a terrible rookie year is going to help much in a COVID-riddled season where team chemistry is finally ascending. 

Seems like Joe Judge doesn't want any part of him... he wished him luck and that's that.  

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

That is a fair point...  they obviously have plans in place to play without him, since they cut him.

Will they get a comp draft pick for him?  I am not sure how that process works

On 11/17/2020 at 1:43 PM, GorillaNJ said:

That is a fair point...  they obviously have plans in place to play without him, since they cut him.

Will they get a comp draft pick for him?  I am not sure how that process works

No you don’t get a comp pick for players you cut.  Only for players who’s contracts had ended.