BlueInCanada

On 5/10/2023 at 9:30 AM, Dragon said:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Christmas @ Philly.    

On 5/10/2023 at 9:48 AM, The P said:

I like Christmas games. 

On 5/10/2023 at 9:57 AM, gmenroc said:

Would love to hand Philly a loss on Christmas

On 5/10/2023 at 12:55 PM, BlueInCanada said:

As long as we don't play 5 divisional games in the last 7 weeks of the season like last year lol 

That was rough. 

11 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

Santa, you listening?

Santa:  What do you want for Christmas son...?

Me:  For fucking Filthy to fucking lose, Santa.  :)

The first ten games for us... seven are away games.  Three are nationally televised.  It is being called the most difficult schedule ever.  In a span of 11 days the Giants will be playing three games.  Just Insane.  Someone has a hardon against the Giants for sure.  The team that made the NFL.  Unreal.

4 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

The first ten games for us... seven are away games.  Three are nationally televised.  It is being called the most difficult schedule ever.  In a span of 11 days the Giants will be playing three games.  Just Insane.  Someone has a hardon against the Giants for sure.  The team that made the NFL.  Unreal.

Yeah fucking brutal.   How tf do we travel to AZ then travel to SF the following week?   I’m surprised the Giants didn’t make an issue out of it.

1 hour ago, Nas said:

Yeah fucking brutal.   How tf do we travel to AZ then travel to SF the following week?   I’m surprised the Giants didn’t make an issue out of it.

4 days later too.  They might just stay out there.  Thank god az will suck 

3 hours ago, Nas said:

Three games in eleven days is obscene.  Just stay out there.  Just horrible.  This is like the old WWF... rigged games.  The Giants must have pissed off some fuck who does not pay homage to the Giants being one of the founding teams.  I hope they prevail and upset a lot of fucks.  This sucks.

9 hours ago, Herc said:

4 days later too.  They might just stay out there.  Thank god az will suck 

I think this is what's happening. Which eliminates 1 west coast trip. The problem is the week we play Vegas and then Dallass. Do we come back home then?

Assuming we stay healthy and keep the brainfarts to an absolute minimum I can see us getting through this at 11-6.

The Dallass opener is a lot more appealing than I originally thought as they're changing coordinators. AZ is ass and Murray should still be out so... who's their QB? SF is gonna be rough, but the mini-bye before Seattle should be enough to help us get a win. Miami and Buffalo are gonna be rough, but Washington and the Jets are winnable. We should stomp the Raiders and probably lose to Dallass in Dallas, and then after that we HAVE to win those next 4 games prior to the Christmas game in Philly. 

If we split with Dallass, take AZ, Seattle, sweep Washington, beat the Jets, Raiders, Pats, GB, Saints, and Rams... that's 11 right there with the possibility of Philly resting players in week 18. 

On 5/12/2023 at 11:47 AM, GorillaNJ said:

I prefer a late bye week..

True but it's a bit too late for my liking... oh well.   Still a brutal schedule... humans are humans and bodies need time to recover.  

On 5/14/2023 at 4:50 AM, JayD said:

I’m got us down for 4-5 wins, tops. Hopefully will at least be able to pick our new QB next draft. 

Definitely the pessimists view, but it’s on the range of possibilities at this point. 

9-7 at best… 

I'm Surprised the NFL hasn’t added a second bye week for each team. I think it would benefit the players so much, now the season has added an extra game

On 5/14/2023 at 7:36 AM, Nas said:

Wow.

Wow to me is the serious lack of reality among Giants fans. 

Jones is never going to be any better than he is now. Everyone is sweating him over a 9 win very weak scheduled year. Every other year that he’s been here, he was a train wreck. 

I think the odds of him even surviving this coming season is next to nothing. No way are we getting another 700 yards on the ground from him without him missing time. Maybe a lot of time. You know you cringed every time he took off. It’s just a matter of time.