SportsWrath

17-0 or 1-16 atleast.

BlueInCanada

I think 10-7 sounds about right.  Very possible to split the division and be 3-3 there...2-0 against Wash. and 1-3 against Dallas/Philly.

3-1 against NFC West and 2-2 against AFC East gets us to 8-6.  

Saints/Raiders/Packers should be 3-0, but we inexplicably lose one there...call it 2-1.

22 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Sucks that the Jet game is a home game and not an away game, lol

I look at the bright side... the stadium will be blue.   And hopefully most of the fans. 

8 hours ago, mastershake said:

Sucks that the Jet game is a home game and not an away game, lol

8 hours ago, Nas said:

I look at the bright side... the stadium will be blue.   And hopefully most of the fans. 

Unfortunately, we now officially 50/50 share a stadium with the Jets.  Just terrible.

I'd been thinking about my ideal schedule all night in between bouts of dying at this desk. This is what I came up with. 

Week 1 Jets @ Giants MNF (it just makes sense. Season opener on 9/11... both teams on the rise)

Week 2 Giants @ Commodore Commandos

Week 3 Giants @ Dolphins

Week 4 Packers @ Giants

Week 5 Giants @ Dallass 4:25 game

Week 6 Giants @ Saints

Week 7 Rams @ Giants

Week 8 Giants @ 49ers SNF

Week 9 Commodore Commandos vs Giants

Week 10 BYE

Week 11 Giants @ Eagles TNF (Cause u know it's gonna happen)

Week 12 Giants @ Raiders

Week 13 Patriots @ Giants

Week 14 Giants @ Bills SNF or MNF (cause u know that game will be prime time)

Week 15 Seahawks @ Giants

Week 16 Eagles @ Giants

Week 17 Giants @ Cardinals

Week 18 Dallass @ Giants SNF

A lot of this too is exactly "how" they shape the schedule as well. 

Like...  I remember one year we had a MNF game and a 1PM game the following Sunday at Green Bay.  Green Bay was coming off a bye and no doubt their entire team had watched the Giants game that Monday... and they were home to boot. 

Pretty obvious which way that one was going to go. 

Lol oddly enough I set this up as favorably as I could think up for us. All the road divisional games in the first half of the schedule, SF before the bye so we don't have to deal with them in a playoff push and I wanted to end the season with Washington, but crushing Dallass' playoff hopes would feel so much better. The problem is our opponents on paper are tough as hell so there's no real easy way to schedule this. 

https://www.nfl.com/schedules/nfl-schedule-release/

I hope not a single person watches the schedule release show...   what a stupid fucking idea.    Just release the schedule and let the fans discuss, not everything has to include commercial breaks and sponsors.   

The leaks leading up to it are just as bad...   Giants on Christmas, Jets v Bills Opening Monday.. blah blah blah   just tell us when/where all the games are and move on.

Ppl are prob gonna watch regardless. They don't even release the schedule themselves. I can almost guarantee we'll know our whole schedule by 4. Hell we already know we're opening with Dallass.