SportsWrath

Gettleman dismisses Marc Ross, waives Bobby Hart.

Sephiroth

Im wondering if Hart coming in this week refusing to play was a sign of Reese-Macadoo culture. Kind of makes it easy to cut you if you refuse to do your job. Im wondering what kind of tiptoeing around these guys Reese in particular was doing.

Guess Bobby Hart can't start anywhere on the offensive line. I thought he'd be worth a look at guard.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/new-giants-gm-dave-gettleman-starts-cleaning-house-with-hart-moves/

According to multiple reports, Hart showed up at the facility this week and told the Giants he was not going to play, and the team believes he inspired left tackle Ereck Flowers to do the same.

As for Marc Ross...yeah he had his fingerprints on draft picks here too.

Guess Bobby Hart can't start anywhere on the offensive line. I thought he'd be worth a look at guard.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/new-giants-gm-dave-gettleman-starts-cleaning-house-with-hart-moves/

According to multiple reports, Hart showed up at the facility this week and told the Giants he was not going to play, and the team believes he inspired left tackle Ereck Flowers to do the same.

As for Marc Ross...yeah he had his fingerprints on draft picks here too.

Incredible, both this display from the tackles and the urgency with which Gettleman moved forward.

Ross came off terribly during the Finding Giants series. Seemed lazy. He may have a great eye for talent, but perhaps he shared that trait in common with some of his favored players.

I hate to say it, but the quitting reflects really negatively on Eli too. Think Brees or Rodgers would have their starting tackles quit on them?

Brees and Rodgers are completely different kinds of people from Eli. Even still, you can lead a horse to water...

Brees and Rodgers are completely different kinds of people from Eli. Even still, you can lead a horse to water...

That's exactly my point. They're different kinds of people. I love Eli but I don't see him giving shit to those guys and I think they know it.

He won't. Never has. And he has the same amount of rings as Brees and Rodgers combined. My point was you can't motivate someone into having a desire to perform. There already has to be something there. These two candy asses just proved they don't have it in them to work through tough times. Hart I'm especially aggravated with because he's a Nole.

Yes, I was there at the Interview.

Mara/Tisch: Marc, thanks for coming down the hall to interview.

Ross: Thank you.

Mara/Tisch: Now get up and go back down the hall to your office.

.......and clean out your desk and GTFO you useless POS

Gotta love how Gettleman has come in. I love the line that there will be absolutely no bullshit accepted. I love the fact that he took one look at a guy and said, "nope...not even going to deal with that. you're done." The no-nonsense approach is needed and appreciated. When Ross was dismissed and Gettleman was asked who was going to replace the work Ross did for the draft...Gettleman basically says, "Maaaaaan, I got dis"

Now, despite the good start, Gettleman does have to get guys in here who can play. Taking out the garbage is the relatively easy part of it. So while I love what he's done thus far and I'm completely on board with the hire given the start, free agency and draft day will go a long, long way towards cementing his future here.