SportsWrath

Wow manning benched

Herc

If this is honestly how it went then MacAttack is a bigger bumbling fucking idiot then I thought he was.

Seriously what a fucking disgrace on the Giants organization.

Get this guy out.

It's the hair gel. Oxygen can't get to his brain.

I don't know why, but I cant quote.

Anyhow the odds would be long anyway getting Cousins, but honestly I'd take him in a heart beat. Guys numbers are sick. Damn near had 5000 yards the last two years and is looking to do it again. His interceptions are really low, compared to what we are use to anyway. I think he'd fit in here just fine. Though I'm not sure he'd be worth what it would take money wise.

Its really strange having these conversations, no matter what ends up happening.

I'll take Keenum over Cousins.

I feel like Keenum is the product of the system, the Vikings are set up for any QB to succeed.

Cousins is interesting but he's looking at a major fucking pay day, the guy is gonna cash in and it wont be with the Giants or Redskins.

As it stands the Giants should either just roll with Webb or whoever they draft as the new QB, and bring in some cheap vets like what's his face in Tampa Bay.

I feel like Keenum is the product of the system, the Vikings are set up for any QB to succeed.

Cousins is interesting but he's looking at a major fucking pay day, the guy is gonna cash in and it wont be with the Giants or Redskins.

As it stands the Giants should either just roll with Webb or whoever they draft as the new QB, and bring in some cheap vets like what's his face in Tampa Bay.

"Any QB to succeed."

Who the hell was the last successful Vikings QB? Lol. They've had five QBs in the past 6 seasons.

Ownership isn't the problem.

Dude started off by doing the impossible... turning the most coveted sports ticket in the tri-state area with a 30 year waiting list into a 1/3 empty stadium on any given weekend.

I'm not sure the younger Mara and Tisch know what they're doing.

Okay...so the "bench manning" crowd keeps changing the story and their rationale for why manning was benched.

- Geno gives us the best chance of winning.

- We have to see what we have.

- It's time to turn the page; Eli is finished.

- We're doing it for Eli's health; he'll be back next year.

- We're doing to because we're tanking for a better draft pick.

So which is it? You guys keep jumping around and making it up as you go along.

- Geno gives us less of a chance to win... we are tanking the season. We don't need to see what we have in Geno but it's good to see Webb get some experience... bad OL or not. Eli should be back next season...

Lol Mara is such a snake. Eli back to starter. Totally trying to make it like Mcadoo was 100% at fault for this

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21666862/new-york-giants-going-back-eli-manning-starting-quarterback

So basically they fucked up the streak and now back to square one.... even though many fans pleaded with them last week to reverse course. Jerks.

I blame the fuckup with Eli on the organization as a whole, owners included.

I blame the shitstorm that is the NY Giants on the field on McAdoo and Reese. I do put more on Reese, but McAdoo's public comments throughout the season have him taking more of the share of blams away from Reese. I'd have put it at 70% Reese, 30% McAdoo...but it's edged 60% Reese and 40% McAdoo. Either way, both had to go and I'm glad to see it happen sooner than later.