SportsWrath

Wow manning benched

Herc

I'll help you out...

Vs Redskins - 2.7

Vs Chiefs - 3.7

Vs 9ers 5.0

My math says your boy has 3.8 yard average. Whereas Ajayi has a 9.2 yard average. So where are you getting 3.4 average?

you guys are still arguing this mute point that our Running game Sucked ?.... I tell you what though. I would trade Darkwa for Ajai any day of the week.

Anyone who doesnt think Eli has declined is kidding themselves.

I think he's lost his deep ball which was his best attribute, just throwing the ball up and letting the WR make a play.

However I still think he's very capable of taking a team to the SB.

But apparently since he cant do it with a team full of practice squad players, he's no longer a starting QB.

I think he's lost his deep ball which was his best attribute, just throwing the ball up and letting the WR make a play.

But apparently since he cant do it with a team full of practice squad players, he's no longer a starting QB.

Some didn't make the practice squad...

To me, it seems he lost his touch too. Many dump offs thrown to the feet or overhead. Screens? Well ask Tree. He may be able to lead a team to the Super Bowl- his brother did it with limited capability...

Outside of maybe Brady and Rodgers I cant name any others in the NFL.

Newton, Wilson, even Matt Stafford. The Giants are never going to be a team that doesnt have a weakness somewhere.

To me, it seems he lost his touch too. Many dump offs thrown to the feet or overhead. Screens? Well ask Tree. He may be able to lead a team to the Super Bowl- his brother did it with limited capability...

The dump-offs aren't signalling a decline in Manning, it is a lack of talent on a depleted and ineffective offense that are the problem. Eli Manning can still make the throws and you will all get to see what someone not named Eli Manning can do with calling out defensive coverages and setting pass protection plans this sunday.

Those are the other things Eli Manning does aside from feeling and evading pressure to throw the ball that some have taken for granted.

Can't really tell when he hasn't had a decent OL in years.

Watch what happens when he hits the trade or FA market this year. Several teams will be after him.

Because hes better than approximately maybe 12 current quarterbacks. Theres 12 teams. I can tell you without a doubt, no one is going to want that contract. Manning in his prime was middle of the road. He is still middle of the road and maybe even less so.

Because hes better than approximately maybe 12 current quarterbacks. Theres 12 teams. I can tell you without a doubt, no one is going to want that contract. Manning in his prime was middle of the road. He is still middle of the road and maybe even less so.

Watch. He'll be a starter in the league next year.

Manning, career 59% completion percentage, first quarterback with 100 losses playing for one franchise, and 2017 is the first year since his short rookie season where he has thrown less than 10 interceptions. Im sorry but 1. He has never been a great quarterback and 2. Unless hes willing to drastically restructure, no team will trade for him. And unless hes willing to take a drastic paycut and play with the understanding that hes effectively a lame duck on any team; Manning will retire.

Newton, Wilson, even Matt Stafford. The Giants are never going to be a team that doesnt have a weakness somewhere.

You cant really honestly say with a straight face any of these guys "elevate" their team.

Netwon is the reason why the team hasnt won a SB and why they wont be back, Stafford cant get the Lions out of the Packers shadow and Wilson has the legion of doom to thank for any over achieving that team has made.

While he throws to the likes of Doug Baldwin (who Wilson made), Paul Richardson, and Tyler Lockett and he team has gone through about 40 running backs this year. No Wilson isnt the sole reason, at all, the team is still in playoff contention. And 2 our of 4 of that secondary is on IR.

I would take Stafford and Newton every day of the week over Manning. Been saying it since 2013.

All teams go through adversity and injury. For some teams and some quarterbacks, its instant losing season. Manning is one of those quarterbacks.

And for other QBs?

Show me which QB took his team through the slew that Eli has and gone on to win the big game?

It's like people act like other QBs are winning SBs left and right while Eli has ONLY managed to win two.

Newton isnt a SB winning QB and I'll say it he never will be because he cant elevate a team and relied on the best defense that year to win him games.

Stafford will never will a SB because he cant elevate a team.

Russel had the help of one of the most dominate defensive performances in SB history (yes even after we erase the memory of 2000 out of our minds)

SB wining caliber QBs don't come out of the draft every year, and it's going to be fun watching what the Giants will have to go through to find another.

But apparently most QBs in the NFL can, but you know just dont for personal reasons.

While he throws to the likes of Doug Baldwin (who Wilson made), Paul Richardson, and Tyler Lockett and he team has gone through about 40 running backs this year. No Wilson isnt the sole reason, at all, the team is still in playoff contention. And 2 our of 4 of that secondary is on IR.

I would take Stafford and Newton every day of the week over Manning. Been saying it since 2013.

All starting capable WR's you cited, lol.

You put any of those QBs, Rodgers or Brady as well, on this current Giants team....the team is still 2-9 or 3-8 at best.

Manning relied on the best pass rushing defense to win two Super Bowls. He still played well of course. Just highlighting that youre significantly underestimating Cams contributions that year. To get to a Super Bowl, you have to weather the storm during the regular season.

Unless Eli has a great offensive line, 6 foot 4 receiver, dude that can break a 5 yard slant into a 99 yard touchdown (Cruz), a possession guy, two complimentary running backs, a security blanket tight end, and his favorite undies on, Manning has proven over 13 seasons a tendency towards the mean of 8-8 seasons. His career record is essentially .500. This tells me that Manning doesnt elevate his teams. Sure, hes of course made some receivers, Ill give him that. But hes never been a consistent winner. Particularly when things go wrong. Wilson is taking a Seahawks team full of backups on a playoff run, btw.