SportsWrath

K McKenzie arrested !!!

UK-Giantsfan

He'll be fine. He's not made a career out of it. Richie Seubert will bring him to work in his truck. Some community service.

Hey, it's not Keith Hamilton driving through Newark, looking for blow.

Absolutely. Let's give him a free pass. Afterall, he was probably drinking because he was upset about bad officiating or not getting enough love in the power rankings...

This isn't good for the Giants Community.

its even worse for the black community. Shit liek this really breaks my heart. Another successful brother in the public eye that is a role model does this shit.....and we have come so far in just the past week. Its just like my people, take a huge step foward and then 50 steps backwards. I am very hurt by this.

We are fucked now, I would assume that since he now can be classified in the criminal/malcontent/problem child category Jerry Jones will have his people all over trying to make him a Cowboy.

:) if he had a gun in the car, jones would trade andre ware for him.

I am a Giants fan, but i hope the courts throw the book at him and any other NFL player who decides to drive drunk.

I'm not too worried about it. How many here haven't gotten behind the wheel with a little bit of alcohol in their bodies? And most think they can drive just fine... not saying what Kareem did was ok.. but let's not make it bigger than what it is.

:doh:

Coughlin will suspend him for one game. Boothe will replace him. NFL will want to give him a 2 week suspension but will only make it one since the Giants did the right thing.

They'd better or Plaxico Burress should be very angry.

The better question is who doesn't get arrested these days... cops hand out em out like water... i got 2 disorderly premise citations in college for having people over to watch football games... not even like they were big blowouts til 4 am

..yeah because Disorderly premise is obviously the same this as DUI.

I have zero and I mean zero tolerance for anyone who drives drunk, get a cab or someone to drive you..or your walking the fuck home.

I hope McKenzie learns from it and we can move on after the suspension.

I'm not too worried about it. How many here haven't gotten behind the wheel with a little bit of alcohol in their bodies? And most think they can drive just fine... not saying what Kareem did was ok.. but let's not make it bigger than what it is.

Yea, but what if he hit someone, what would you be saying then? It was a stupid thing for him to do and he should be punished.

And no, I have NEVER drank and drove, not one goddamn glass.

I can say I haven't. Drinking and driving shouldn't be tolerated at all.

Eh, I'm guilty, spent my youth doing it, wasn't a smart thing to do and I paid the price. Should he be punished? Absolutely, and he will, but the team/league and the courts, but lets hold off on the hanging a little bit shall we?

Me too VG. Many is the times I should have slept in a cell for the night. Luckly I never got busted.

No harm was done, so a one game suspension will do