SportsWrath

K McKenzie arrested !!!

UK-Giantsfan

I can say I haven't. Drinking and driving shouldn't be tolerated at all.

Not everyone drinks the same way.. I can tell you the last time I had a drink is January 2007.. and even that I didn't even finish. I was as sober as I can be... I drove home of course because I knew the alcohol level was so low, I was fine to drive.

Not everyone drinks the same way.. I can tell you the last time I had a drink is January 2007.. and even that I didn't even finish. I was as sober as I can be... I drove home of course because I knew the alcohol level was so low, I was fine to drive.

He is obviously talking about when you get shit faced, I think you can drive if you've had

a few beers...(meaning 2 or 3 MAX) and then you can drive.

Thanks for telling us how Nancy you really are with alcohol though.

:P

Me too VG. Many is the times I should have slept in a cell for the night. Luckly I never got busted.

No harm was done, so a one game suspension will do

Oh I got busted once... and since then I consider myself the luckiest man alive. To be fair, I wasn't so much drunk as I was sick to my stomach. I think the bar uses cheap (high sugar) juices to mix their drinks. I was so sick that I wanted to puke and it showed.

I got pulled over not because I was swerving all over the place, I was actually driving 20 mph cruising home. There was a check point down the block and I decided to avoid it. I made a right turn but the cops saw that as an indication of some sort. The cop came around leaned onto my window and said "Bro, what are you doing?" I didn't know what to think.. he basically told me that I could either go with them (to jail) or to the hospital. I told him that I'm just sick of the drinks I had and that it got worse as I was driving home. He instructed me to get out of my car.. drove my car to the curb and parked it. Then politely asked me to stay there for an hour or two till I feel better and go home. I'm forever grateful to that cop.. god knows some are assholes.

Oh I got busted once... and since then I consider myself the luckiest man alive. To be fair, I wasn't so much drunk as I was sick to my stomach. I think the bar uses cheap (high sugar) juices to mix their drinks. I was so sick that I wanted to puke and it showed.

I got pulled over not because I was swerving all over the place, I was actually driving 20 mph cruising home. There was a check point down the block and I decided to avoid it. I made a right turn but the cops saw that as an indication of some sort. The cop came around leaned onto my window and said "Bro, what are you doing?" I didn't know what to think.. he basically told me that I could either go with them (to jail) or to the hospital. I told him that I'm just sick of the drinks I had and that it got worse as I was driving home. He instructed me to get out of my car.. drove my car to the curb and parked it. Then politely asked me to stay there for an hour or two till I feel better and go home. I'm forever grateful to that cop.. god knows some are assholes.

What are you drinking? Shirley Temples?

What are you drinking? Shirley Temples?

I'm not much of a drinker.. but you can tell when the drink just doesn't taste right... seems like they were using that Soda fruit punch instead of the real juice.. safe to say I was sick to my stomach.

Eh, I'm guilty, spent my youth doing it, wasn't a smart thing to do and I paid the price. Should he be punished? Absolutely, and he will, but the team/league and the courts, but lets hold off on the hanging a little bit shall we?

i did too- but that was before it was a bad thing.

I plowed my 3 month old Mustang into a parks 18 wheeler and my best friend hit the windshield. Thats was the end of my D&D days. I may drink a few and go get more beer at the gas station less than 1/4 mile away, but I havn't been to a bar in years and I try not to drink more than a few at my sisters or wherever i am.

Absolutely. Let's give him a free pass. Afterall, he was probably drinking because he was upset about bad officiating or not getting enough love in the power rankings...

Well we didn't see Eli on Sports center Welling up and crying

"sniff sniff it's really not fair , It's really not fair. He's my team mate . He's my right tackle"

and he wasn't making it rain , well until he had to take a beer piss anyway.

:doh:

Coughlin will suspend him for one game. Boothe will replace him. NFL will want to give him a 2 week suspension but will only make it one since the Giants did the right thing.

Good call, you nailed it. :rolleyes:

For what it's worth, no player has been suspended by the league for a first offense in drunk driving.