SportsWrath

It's gameday folks.

BlueInCanada

1 minute ago, jranieli said:

Really need some wide receivers. Junk

This game was a reality check.  

Jones is likable but he's ruined.  He has never developed pocket presence.  Face side pressure and he doesn't even know its there. 

Oline was abused tonight.  

No WRs.  Either Jones can't find them or nobody is getting open.  

Dline wit no pressure.  None of the blitzes even got home

No answer to the run game.  Cooper Ruch picked us a part but the cowboys could have easily ran for 300 yards on us if they opted to. 

Just now, Virginia Giant said:

This game was a reality check.  

Jones is likable but he's ruined.  He has never developed pocket presence.  Face side pressure and he doesn't even know its there. 

Oline was abused tonight.  

No WRs.  Either Jones can't find them or nobody is getting open.  

Dline wit no pressure.  None of the blitzes even got home

No answer to the run game.  Cooper Ruch picked us a part but the cowboys could have easily ran for 300 yards on us if they opted to. 

Shep is the only good one, but he's only good for 5 games per year at best.

Just now, mastershake said:

Shep is the only good one, but he's only good for 5 games per year at best.

Yeah we all love Shep.  I don't know what's going on with Golladay, clearly the lack of plahing time is in his head.  Going into this season, I thought we had a glut of receivers.  Where is Slayton in all this?  

I assume Dabol is seeing what he's got on the team, but there is no deep ball recieveers out there.  Gollady plays a handful of snaps, I forgot Slayton was on the twam.  We run slot recievers out there at every position when the top two of those is injured.  

I do think this team is playing with spirit and heart that has been missing.  Dabaol is the right coach and I hope Shoen is the right GM, but damn other than Barkley and Gano, there was nothing going on tonight.  I weatched every play and I can't figure out how this was a 7 point game.  

I shouldn't have drank so much, fuck.  It would have been nice to win this game.  I talk too much shit at work for the Giants to lose games. 

1 minute ago, Virginia Giant said:

Gues it was closer than I thought.  Just seems like the cowboys had their way with us.  

And not for nothing, we got some calls tonight from the refs.  

Don't mean to bitch too much, I love whjat I am seeing overall.  The team is playing ball, something that wasn't there last year.  Just dissappointed to lose this one. 

1 minute ago, Virginia Giant said:

Gues it was closer than I thought.  Just seems like the cowboys had their way with us.  

They did sack us 5 times vs 0.    That really I think was the difference in the game.      Jones was constantly under pressure and the wr corp just does not seem to get open.      Dallas was getting clean pockets to throw from.  

7 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

To be clear, the Cowboys are mediocre. This not a ‘glad to be in it’ kind of game. Bad team vs mediocre team and it showed.

Their defense is a strong unit, and they still have some good positional talent. 

Rush is probably an NFL QB one day.

Then look at the Giants.

We have studs at some positions and serviceable at others but we are void of any sort of talent at multiple positions or talent that just needs to develop. #2 DB? #1#2 WR? LG? LBs? QB (who can make plays with more than his legs)? 

This game should of been a blowout by all means on paper with or without Dak.

2020 Giants lose this 30-3. 

The Giants shouldn't of even been in this game at all, albeit the other two.

5 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Their defense is a strong unit, and they still have some good positional talent. 

Rush is probably an NFL QB one day.

Then look at the Giants.

We have studs at some positions and serviceable at others but we are void of any sort of talent at multiple positions or talent that just needs to develop. #2 DB? #1#2 WR? LG? LBs? QB (who can make plays with more than his legs)? 

This game should of been a blowout by all means on paper with or without Dak.

2020 Giants lose this 30-3. 

The Giants shouldn't of even been in this game at all, albeit the other two.

I didn't think Dak was very good to begin with, and I sure don't now after watching a guy who couldn't beat out Alex Tanney - who made Alex Tanney look like he may be good - play exactly as well as Dak for eight quarters running.