SportsWrath

London Game week 5 !

UK-Giantsfan

22 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

I will be scouring the nets for a win-a-trip for this, I would love to go to this game.

I will be competing you for this...

One of my wife's co-workers won a trip to the superbowl this year, the seats were upper deck, but it included 3 days in some swanky Beverly Hills hotel plus 3 meals/drinks a day.   They are not even football fans

47 minutes ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

good man ......100% i will be there

Good..now...you have to do your part to uphold what apparently is a Giant tradition...assuming they are wearing their home blue jersey.

Mid-way through the 3rd Quarter ...you need to be hammered off your ass..I mean....literally a breathe away for unconsciousness and practically nonverbal ...but still some how able to find the strength and will yourself up on your feet...at which point you are to grab your junk with both hands. After a brief respite to both gather yourself and draw the necessary level of attention.......tradition dictates that you yell.... to no one specially....

"I got you right here Secaucus!" ...

At which point...you then do a 360 back into your seat...being sure to stick the landing and retrieve your beer.

I am not not sure what it is all about or how it originated......but it has happened at that last three games I have been to in the Meadowlands and Met. 

Be advised....if someone yells back "Fuck Patterson...." ...you are obligated....by New Jersey State statute..which is derived from English Common Law..... to fight them.

C. Wagon

10 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Giants @ Packers just announced in London week 5 at Tottenham 

Congrats my man. Hopefully better than the 7-0 stinker of a game you had to suffer through last time. 

Boy I am half tempted UK!. I plan on heading back in the fall to see United at some point anyway. I would be worth it if the schedule worked out.

Spurs stadium is excellent. I was there 3 years ago. They did a great job and it's actually built for NFL

14 hours ago, boohyah said:

Boy I am half tempted UK!. I plan on heading back in the fall to see United at some point anyway. I would be worth it if the schedule worked out.

Spurs stadium is excellent. I was there 3 years ago. They did a great job and it's actually built for NFL

The fuck you say?!?  UNITED?!?  Hot garbage!  LOL. Shoot I’m actually half tempted too. Never been to euro before and always want to visit anfield.  

On 5/6/2022 at 1:05 PM, Sephiroth said:

Man, I haven't been across the pond in fucking forever.  If you fucks all go and I can swing it I'd go as well. 

I’ve never been despite having relatives there.