SportsWrath

Well, that's the season.

Sephiroth

What should happen moving forward:

1. Eli gets one game until we're statistically out of it and then we see what Nassib has got. Going back to the midway point of last year Eli has been a C, C+ quarterback at best. We need to see if our future investment was worth it (seeing as he got about five minutes of preseason time, my guess is no).

2. JPP goes on IR. Seriously, way to talk shit and not back it up. Let Da'Montre Moore take his spot and see what the kid has got.

3. Don't fire Gilbride today, but start looking at potential OCs right now. This guy is embarrassing.

That's all I can think of.

Coughlin sat Nicks because he "didn't practice all week" though Giants practice reports list him as limited. Nicks assured media he was playing right before the game. Perfect time for Coughlin to make a fucking statement, huh?

I have to agree with Herc. At this point in time, the offense is clearly and severely limited without Hakeem Nicks.

The defense needed tou make a stop or two... Nicks would not help there

The two field goals from the 5 yard line....Nicks could have helped there. You don't win kicking field goals. You simply don't. And it's been a problem for Giants teams for as long as I can remember. The defense once again held the Cowboys to what amounts to 17 points. You should be able to beat a team that only scores 17 offensive points. Don't pin this on the defense, sure the stop at the end would have sent it to overtime, but let's not forget who put them in that position by not being able to execute the entire game. Randle cannot beat physical corners. Cruz can't beat doubles. Jerrell Jernigan sucks. We NEEDED Nicks to score points and move the football. We didn't have him.

The two field goals from the 5 yard line....Nicks could have helped there. You don't win kicking field goals. You simply don't. And it's been a problem for Giants teams for as long as I can remember. The defense once again held the Cowboys to what amounts to 17 points. You should be able to beat a team that only scores 17 offensive points. Don't pin this on the defense, sure the stop at the end would have sent it to overtime, but let's not forget who put them in that position by not being able to execute the entire game. Randle cannot beat physical corners. Cruz can't beat doubles. Jerrell Jernigan sucks. We NEEDED Nicks to score points and move the football. We didn't have him.

Cheerleader's need to make statements trumps the need to win...now Assface can go back to Broke Back Land laughing because he stole another win...Disgusting...

Yeah, Nicks is unstoppable in the Red Zone... Oh wait.

Coughlin sat Nicks because he "didn't practice all week" though Giants practice reports list him as limited. Nicks assured media he was playing right before the game. Perfect time for Coughlin to make a fucking statement, huh?

I have to agree with Herc. At this point in time, the offense is clearly and severely limited without Hakeem Nicks.

2 schools of thought... Either Nicks is injured and he needed to sit down (remember last year or was it the year before when in hindsight the FO thought they should have shut him down for the season)... or he's not injured but isn't motivated to play as evidenced by his #s this year... either way Nicks is part of the problem... as much as Coughlin, Eli, and Glibride are.

The defense allowed 17 points... The offense spotted the cowboys points again. We have no TE and no #1 WR... all we had out there is Cruz and the Cowboys doubled teamed him all day long.. not rocket science. We fucking had a TE and we let him go to fucking Chicago.. and we imported a fat fuck who isn't doing shit for us.

And how about the running game? the cowboys couldn't stop it. And when we gain 9 yards on 1st and 10... what do we do? we fucking pass and 2 plays later we're fucking punting.

Cheerleader's need to make statements trumps the need to win...now Assface can go back to Broke Back Land laughing because he stole another win...Disgusting...

Good. Maybe that's what this organization needs in order to show Cheerleader and his fucking crew the door... And fucking Reese... I swear we need a stud TE like NE & NO got... I don't care how we need to cut to make it happen... and fucking Nicks is a pussy... we're not 11 games into the season.. he's been nowhere.. injured or not... he had an entire offseason to fix whatever.. he looks like he smoked weed and didn't stay in shape.. him and fucking PDM (permanent diarrhea in the mouth) aka JPP... dude had one fucking play last week and he's talking shit.

They did...at least one...but the ref tossed a flag on a tick tack "blow to the head" penality....and Romo flopped like a Euro-Soft center playing the paint for the Raptors.

Some of these safety deals need to get figured out..cause just like punters...QBs are starting to figure out how to game the syestm.....this shit is going to wreck the game.

C. Wagon.

if they didnt play such an awful first half, specifically on offense, they should have beaten the cowboys yesterday.

And if cruz doent have the ball ripped out of his hands(a huge embarassment btw) and ran back for a td, its a different game and most likely a different outcome. The dumb penalties didnt help either...but the defense played well other than the penalties.

Brutal loss..its gonna hurt for a while...but this team just isnt very good. lose out, get the higher draft pick.

Yeah, and asshole that I am, I started Nicks on my fantasy league.

if they didnt play such an awful first half, specifically on offense, they should have beaten the cowboys yesterday.

And if cruz doent have the ball ripped out of his hands(a huge embarassment btw) and ran back for a td, its a different game and most likely a different outcome. The dumb penalties didnt help either...but the defense played well other than the penalties.

Brutal loss..its gonna hurt for a while...but this team just isnt very good. lose out, get the higher draft pick.

I still want them to win the rest of their games, because I have no faith in Reese to add anyone that will help the team next season.

Most likely, he'll draft another invisible defensive lineman next season.

So no, I want wins.