SportsWrath

Well, that's the season.

Sephiroth

They did...at least one...but the ref tossed a flag on a tick tack "blow to the head" penality....and Romo flopped like a Euro-Soft center playing the paint for the Raptors.

Some of these safety deals need to get figured out..cause just like punters...QBs are starting to figure out how to game the syestm.....this shit is going to wreck the game.

C. Wagon.

Rolle was abused all night in pass coverage.....they tried to hide him, but Romo went wherever Rolle was going.

JPP has been a mammoth disappoint this season, and I blame him, Fewell, Coughlin, and the medical/training staff for all of this....he should have been shut the fuck down and in a hospital bed when they were eliminated from the playoff LAST season.....instead, the fucking collective jackasses wait until training camp to schedule him for BACK SURGERY.

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK??????

For everyone in the "Fire Coughlin" camp (and I'm not one of them), his loyalty to banged-up veterans and overmatched coordinators is by far his biggest negative.

There is a MAJOR DISCONNECT between the coaches and the GM......why bother drafting DaMontre Moore and Hankins if they are never going to see the field? Our offense SUCKS ASS, and yet we have defensive logjams behind aging/injured starters.

Eh, I started Cruz....while sitting BOTH Andre Brown AND Jason Whitten...don't feel bad.

When you run for 200+ yards, and still lose the game, the fault is directly on playcalling, QB, and receivers.

This isn't the first time Gilbride has fucked the dog in bad weather.

if they didnt play such an awful first half, specifically on offense, they should have beaten the cowboys yesterday.

And if cruz doent have the ball ripped out of his hands(a huge embarassment btw) and ran back for a td, its a different game and most likely a different outcome. The dumb penalties didnt help either...but the defense played well other than the penalties.

Brutal loss..its gonna hurt for a while...but this team just isnt very good. lose out, get the higher draft pick.

definitely a winnable game. we've been losing our fair share of those for years so we're all used to it by now.

cruz is the goat of the game as far as im concerned. it's one thing to get stripped from behind or whatever--that can happen to most players--but that play was totally inexcusable. i'm just glad we didn't give him #1 wr money

you're a clown, nas

Dude, you need to get off Nicks' dick.. seriously... I look at work ethic... he does not deserve your man-love for him... You like him.. I don't... I think for the money we can ALWAYS replace his production. Is he a top 15 WR in this league? I certainly don't think so.. if you can't respect that I have a different opinion than you, that's your problem.. it doesn't make me a clown.

definitely a winnable game. we've been losing our fair share of those for years so we're all used to it by now.

cruz is the goat of the game as far as im concerned. it's one thing to get stripped from behind or whatever--that can happen to most players--but that play was totally inexcusable. i'm just glad we didn't give him #1 wr money

Questionable call, as well.....the refs basically allowed 4 defenders to hold him up and strip him of the ball.

This loss was on Cruz, JPP, and Gilbride.

The Cowboys weakness was their linebackers. So, if you are the OC, why the fuck are you throwing deep into the wind, against a very solid secondary, instead of attacking and abusing their linebackers??????????

With a competent coordinator, it should have been play-action, with quick slants to Cruz and/or Myers over the middle, and a ton of passes to the running backs.

Jacobs and Brown were utterly abusing the linebackers....they should have a been a huge part of the passing game.

And if Eli changed any plays at the line of scrimmage from run to pass, then he's a fucking jackass too.

And this isn't the first time Gilbride has totally shit the bed in a huge bad-weather game at Giants Stadium.

Fire Gilbride....I've seen more than enough.

Dude, you need to get off Nicks' dick.. seriously... I look at work ethic... he does not deserve your man-love for him... You like him.. I don't... I think for the money we can ALWAYS replace his production. Is he a top 15 WR in this league? I certainly don't think so.. if you can't respect that I have a different opinion than you, that's your problem.. it doesn't make me a clown.

I've lost count of how many huge games Nicks has not played in.

Any money that is not prioritized to rebuild this offensive line is wasted money in my opinion. We need guards, and frankly, need a better tight end before wasting another fucking dime on these receivers.

Although in Nicks defense, when he is on the field, he doesn't have as many mental fuck-ups as our other receivers.

a lot of things you say make you a clown. you don't know what you're talking about regarding a variety of subjects and this is just one of them. the most recent example is the jfk thread. im not on anybody's dick, im just not an ingrate. you turn on every giants player the second they don't produce or get injured. osi, jpp, etc. basically anybody except cruz who fucked any chance we had at the playoffs yesterday

I've lost count of how many huge games Nicks has not played in.

Any money that is not prioritized to rebuild this offensive line is wasted money in my opinion. We need guards, and frankly, need a better tight end before wasting another fucking dime on these receivers.

Although in Nicks defense, when he is on the field, he doesn't have as many mental fuck-ups as our other receivers.

name one. he showed up more than anybody during the 4 biggest games that have occurred since he entered the league. he missed 6 games in 3 seasons before last year--none of them were "big games"

Questionable call, as well.....the refs basically allowed 4 defenders to hold him up and strip him of the ball.

This loss was on Cruz, JPP, and Gilbride.

The Cowboys weakness was their linebackers. So, if you are the OC, why the fuck are you throwing deep into the wind, against a very solid secondary, instead of attacking and abusing their linebackers??????????

With a competent coordinator, it should have been play-action, with quick slants to Cruz and/or Myers over the middle, and a ton of passes to the running backs.

Jacobs and Brown were utterly abusing the linebackers....they should have a been a huge part of the passing game.

And if Eli changed any plays at the line of scrimmage from run to pass, then he's a fucking jackass too.

And this isn't the first time Gilbride has totally shit the bed in a huge bad-weather game at Giants Stadium.

Fire Gilbride....I've seen more than enough.

it was a questionable call but they rarely call those that soon. he needed to go down because nothing good can come from staying up, it's not like he was fighting for a first down.

i've seen enough of gilbride as well. he squandered a bunch of years when we had some serious talent.

When you run for 200+ yards, and still lose the game, the fault is directly on playcalling, QB, and receivers.

This isn't the first time Gilbride has fucked the dog in bad weather.

I think the offense was a product of the situation this time. Gilbride isn't completely innocent here, but he didn't fumble...Cruz did. Gilbride isn't responsible for Nicks not playing, nor is he responsible for Bennett playing in Chicago either.

Playcalling inside the 5 yard line...wasn't great. We moved the ball pretty well...but as it's been mentioned already, FGs against TDs will lose a game every time.

I saw enough yesterday to conclude the Giants were not going to win anything this season regardless. They have systemic issues at too many positions, including the OC.

The book is fucking out on this offense. I'm pretty sure you can download their playbook to your kindle for free, its public domain shit at this point. Omaha, Set a dick in your mouth Gilbride, you fucking suck! Dominating up front against an ill-manned Cowboys LB corp, and our guys are getting cute, trying to force a passing game into the wind. Pathetic.

it was a questionable call but they rarely call those that soon. he needed to go down because nothing good can come from staying up, it's not like he was fighting for a first down.

i've seen enough of gilbride as well. he squandered a bunch of years when we had some serious talent.

Cruz was still pumping his legs and fighting for extra yardage, the refs were right not to blow the whistle IMO. Cruz also looked like he gave up at the end and let the ball go, which he never should have done.

I still want them to win the rest of their games, because I have no faith in Reese to add anyone that will help the team next season.

Most likely, he'll draft another invisible defensive lineman next season.

So no, I want wins.

I'd like to point out that you were spot on with Gilbride.

Rolle was abused all night in pass coverage.....they tried to hide him, but Romo went wherever Rolle was going.

JPP has been a mammoth disappoint this season, and I blame him, Fewell, Coughlin, and the medical/training staff for all of this....he should have been shut the fuck down and in a hospital bed when they were eliminated from the playoff LAST season.....instead, the fucking collective jackasses wait until training camp to schedule him for BACK SURGERY.

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK??????

For everyone in the "Fire Coughlin" camp (and I'm not one of them), his loyalty to banged-up veterans and overmatched coordinators is by far his biggest negative.

There is a MAJOR DISCONNECT between the coaches and the GM......why bother drafting DaMontre Moore and Hankins if they are never going to see the field? Our offense SUCKS ASS, and yet we have defensive logjams behind aging/injured starters.

True enough...but if they don't call that tick tact penalty...(and it was).......and we get to keep that turn over....I think we would have won that game. ....and as old and tired as that defense is.....they only gave up 17 points........and had our offense been able to turn even one of those two 1st and goals into a touch down...and not field goals......this is an entirely different thread.

If I'm the defense...I'm more pissed at the offense then myself.

C. Wagon

for as good as rolle has been this season, and he has been really good..he isnt a cb. He gets burnt in coverage regularly and shouldnt be in that position. thats fewell and the coaching staffs fault. its not like the giants dont have capable cb's, they giants cb are decent to good. rolle shouldnt be in coverage

What's the point of drafting Jayron Hosley if you aren't going to play him? I understand he just got done with an injury, but Jesus man.

Also, when Jacobs didn't score on that long run, we all knew we'd be kicking a field goal.

1. Why'd we stop running the ball?

2. Why did we go for it on 4th down when we got the 2nd half kick off?

3. Dallas' defense, for all its warts is like top 5 in points given up (even with the Saints game)

for as good as rolle has been this season, and he has been really good..he isnt a cb. He gets burnt in coverage regularly and shouldnt be in that position. thats fewell and the coaching staffs fault. its not like the giants dont have capable cb's, they giants cb are decent to good. rolle shouldnt be in coverage

manning him up on dez with no help at the end of the game was a terrible idea. where are these guys' heads?

The season was over back in week 4, Giants have been playing for pride since then. I think it is silly to point out three or four guys and say they are the reason the Giants lost, its a team effort.

Now oddly there is some confusion as to whether or not Nicks would have helped the team if he had played. I absolutely believe that if Nicks played against Dallas yesterday, it could have been the difference between a win and a loss. Now don't go pull his stats and say Nicks hasn't scored a fucking touchdown all season and he plays 14 games a year and he can't get separation, drops too many passes, etc.

The difference Nicks would have made out there is really simple. With Nicks out, Jernigan was in and that gave the Cowboys opportunities to matchup better against Randle and Cruz. Jernigan was good for 2 catches out of 7 passes for 24 yards.

a lot of things you say make you a clown. you don't know what you're talking about regarding a variety of subjects and this is just one of them. the most recent example is the jfk thread. im not on anybody's dick, im just not an ingrate. you turn on every giants player the second they don't produce or get injured. osi, jpp, etc. basically anybody except cruz who fucked any chance we had at the playoffs yesterday

name one. he showed up more than anybody during the 4 biggest games that have occurred since he entered the league. he missed 6 games in 3 seasons before last year--none of them were "big games"

Name one???

Yesterday.

True enough...but if they don't call that tick tact penalty...(and it was).......and we get to keep that turn over....I think we would have won that game. ....and as old and tired as that defense is.....they only gave up 17 points........and had our offense been able to turn even one of those two 1st and goals into a touch down...and not field goals......this is an entirely different thread.

If I'm the defense...I'm more pissed at the offense then myself.

C. Wagon

Absolutely, it's on the offense.

However, with the game on the line, it was time for someone on that defense to make a play......if they had, Eli would have won that game, not Romo.

manning him up on dez with no help at the end of the game was a terrible idea. where are these guys' heads?

I have no idea man, it was fucking mind blowing. you put your worst cover db on one of the better receivers in the league on the most important drive? and you know they werent going to be running the ball on that drive..and yet nothing was changed.

Name one???

Yesterday.

that was coughlin's call--nicks was ready to play. he didn't play him because he "didn't practice" (which is a lie, he practiced thurs and fri) which is bullshit because ahmad bradshaw never practiced. it hardly qualifies anyway considering we were 4-6

I have no idea man, it was fucking mind blowing. you put your worst cover db on one of the better receivers in the league on the most important drive? and you know they werent going to be running the ball on that drive..and yet nothing was changed.

he should've been doubled. let austin and cole beasley beat you

The season was over back in week 4, Giants have been playing for pride since then. I think it is silly to point out three or four guys and say they are the reason the Giants lost, its a team effort.

Now oddly there is some confusion as to whether or not Nicks would have helped the team if he had played. I absolutely believe that if Nicks played against Dallas yesterday, it could have been the difference between a win and a loss. Now don't go pull his stats and say Nicks hasn't scored a fucking touchdown all season and he plays 14 games a year and he can't get separation, drops too many passes, etc.

The difference Nicks would have made out there is really simple. With Nicks out, Jernigan was in and that gave the Cowboys opportunities to matchup better against Randle and Cruz. Jernigan was good for 2 catches out of 7 passes for 24 yards.

yep. it isn't very difficult to understand