SportsWrath

Well, that's the season.

Sephiroth

I have no idea man, it was fucking mind blowing. you put your worst cover db on one of the better receivers in the league on the most important drive? and you know they werent going to be running the ball on that drive..and yet nothing was changed.

It was mind-blowing.

They should have doubled Dez on every play.....assigned Prince to cover him, and Rolle should have been over the top.

yup..as I mentioned before..its not like the giants cb are terrible..theyre not bad. and worse case scenario..since you knew they were going to have to be pass heavy on that last drive..why not put in hosely or mcbride to double on bryant and leave rolle where he is best suited?

on another note..on the second witten td..it seemed like the giants had 3 guys that could have at least made a play to knock the ball away or pick it off and they just stood there. I could be wrong, but on the tv I was watching it on..they all looked to be very close to that ball in flight.

The defense allowed 17 points... The offense spotted the cowboys points again. We have no TE and no #1 WR... all we had out there is Cruz and the Cowboys doubled teamed him all day long.. not rocket science. We fucking had a TE and we let him go to fucking Chicago.. and we imported a fat fuck who isn't doing shit for us.

And how about the running game? the cowboys couldn't stop it. And when we gain 9 yards on 1st and 10... what do we do? we fucking pass and 2 plays later we're fucking punting.

Whoa, whoa, WHOA, Nas. Myers is NOT a fat fuck. Clearly, he's a skinny shit.

a lot of things you say make you a clown. you don't know what you're talking about regarding a variety of subjects and this is just one of them. the most recent example is the jfk thread. im not on anybody's dick, im just not an imgrate. you turn on every giants player the second they don't produce or get injured. osi, jpp, etc. basically anybody except cruz who fucked any chance we had at the playoffs yesterday

name one. he showed up more than anybody during the 4 biggest games that have occurred since he entered the league. he missed 6 games in 3 seasons before last year--none of them were "big games"

Fixed.

What's the point of drafting Jayron Hosley if you aren't going to play him? I understand he just got done with an injury, but Jesus man.

Also, when Jacobs didn't score on that long run, we all knew we'd be kicking a field goal.

1. Why'd we stop running the ball?

2. Why did we go for it on 4th down when we got the 2nd half kick off?

3. Dallas' defense, for all its warts is like top 5 in points given up (even with the Saints game)

The point of not playing Jayron Hosely is that he's going down with Travis Beckum, Chad Jones, Jerris Wilkinson, and Jerrel Jernigan as Giants third-rounders who never amounted to dick. The kid can't play.

I have no idea man, it was fucking mind blowing. you put your worst cover db on one of the better receivers in the league on the most important drive? and you know they werent going to be running the ball on that drive..and yet nothing was changed.

They had no choice. McBride suffered a pulled groin in the third... their options after him were Hosely (who sucks) and Charles James (who is probably worse). Though I have no idea why the Mook wasn't on him.

Whoa, whoa, WHOA, Nas. Myers is NOT a fat fuck. Clearly, he's a skinny shit.

Fixed.

The point of not playing Jayron Hosely is that he's going down with Travis Beckum, Chad Jones, Jerris Wilkinson, and Jerrel Jernigan as Giants third-rounders who never amounted to dick. The kid can't play.

They had no choice. McBride suffered a pulled groin in the third... their options after him were Hosely (who sucks) and Charles James (who is probably worse). Though I have no idea why the Mook wasn't on him.

i almost spelled it that way too out of habit

he should take his shit back to boston college where such "lessons" actually resonate with the players

Exactly man... the only team in the fucking league that believes lessons to certain players matters more than winning...if I was an owner I would jump off of the roof I would be so livid...you are fucking with my money asshole..

They did...at least one...but the ref tossed a flag on a tick tack "blow to the head" penality....and Romo flopped like a Euro-Soft center playing the paint for the Raptors.

Some of these safety deals need to get figured out..cause just like punters...QBs are starting to figure out how to game the syestm.....this shit is going to wreck the game.

C. Wagon.

Ayup...some of those 80's and 90's hits on the pussies at QB would be attempted murder these days... :angry:

Ayup...some of those 80's and 90's hits on the pussies at QB would be attempted murder these days... :angry:

I'll take player safety over entertainment anyday. Let's not pretend there aren't dirty players who are out to hurt people.

You got to keep in mind though, the only reason why there have been so many changes to safety of the players and QBs especially, is all these 80s and 90s players who are now suffering from Dementia and can barely walk, ended up suing the league for multi-millions due to the injuries they have suffered playing what some call "A much more man's game"

You got to keep in mind though, the only reason why there have been so many changes to safety of the players and QBs especially, is all these 80s and 90s players who are now suffering from Dementia and can barely walk, ended up suing the league for multi-millions due to the injuries they have suffered playing what some call "A much more man's game"

That's certainly part of it.

The other part is that owners are totally cool shelling out 104 million for the likes of Joe Flacco, and don't want to see their "investment" ruined.

That's certainly part of it.

The other part is that owners are totally cool shelling out 104 million for the likes of Joe Flacco, and don't want to see their "investment" ruined.

More this...than any other reason... they are going to destroy football like baseball has become a ho-hum sport...and basketball with no defense to speak of... Football is so boring these days that unless I have a rooting interest I hardly even watch any games anymore...

• 2 weeks later...

You know, usually by the time the Giants are out of it I can say "thanks for a great season, maybe next year" or some shit like that. Not this year. Not only have the Gmen stunk it up pretty bad, but football overall just isn't the same this year. I always love these 17+ weeks just for the football, but nothing seems right, seems the same this year. Like, I always make sure to clear time for the late games and MNF, but this year I could really care less who's on. And I have come to the conclusion that Thursday Night Football is a waste of time and absolutely blows.

You know, usually by the time the Giants are out of it I can say "thanks for a great season, maybe next year" or some shit like that. Not this year. Not only have the Gmen stunk it up pretty bad, but football overall just isn't the same this year. I always love these 17+ weeks just for the football, but nothing seems right, seems the same this year. Like, I always make sure to clear time for the late games and MNF, but this year I could really care less who's on. And I have come to the conclusion that Thursday Night Football is a waste of time and absolutely blows.

This all of the game changing rules...basically turning the NFL into the NBA with pads/helmets...limiting defense to the minimum whereby even mediocre QB's can put up 400 yard passing games... It sucks this year. I think I watched two complete games this year. The first and second Giants' losses. Other than that between video gaming, going to the movies, reading, doing household chores and/or sleeping I have watched or cared less to watch very little football this season.

I have no problem with rules instituted for player safety. I think any of can appreciate labor laws/regulations that are geared to minimize injury. Football is a better game because you don't tolerate thuggery simply because the game is violent.

The train this season blows is because our beloved team blows.

I have no problem with rules instituted for player safety. I think any of can appreciate labor laws/regulations that are geared to minimize injury. Football is a better game because you don't tolerate thuggery simply because the game is violent.

The train this season blows is because our beloved team blows.

You know even though the Giant's have shit the bed I have been enjoying the season.

Luckily the Giant's usually blow the game by half time so I can watch other real football teams play and so far there have been some really great games this season, the Eagles and Lions snow bowl the other day was an great game and has me looking forward to the Superbowl being played in a foot of snow.

I'm with Nas as well I have no problems with the changes that they have made to the game, all this talk about it being a "mans" game before and more exciting I think is pure nonsense. I've watched many games from the previous decades on NFL network and the one thing they all have in common is O-lineman choke holding the D-line and CBs practically raping WRs at the line of scrimmage. All these "grid iron greats" who cant walk anymore or arnt even in their right mind, I'm sure would give all those days of football back just to be able to dance with their daughter on their wedding day, instead of hobbling around.

I know we've had a bad season, but it's not been as bad as the Texans and Falcons, who pretty much have the same squads as last year and have 4 wins between them. I'm convinced Mike White will be out as coach of the Falcons, and how about poor Tony Gonzalez coming back for that one more shot.

I know we've had a bad season, but it's not been as bad as the Texans and Falcons, who pretty much have the same squads as last year and have 4 wins between them. I'm convinced Mike White will be out as coach of the Falcons, and how about poor Tony Gonzalez coming back for that one more shot.

Fucking weird, right? Look at last year's playoff teams... the Pack, the Falcons, Texans, Pittsburgh... so many teams that have enjoyed success over the past few years are in the gutter.

Fucking weird, right? Look at last year's playoff teams... the Pack, the Falcons, Texans, Pittsburgh... so many teams that have enjoyed success over the past few years are in the gutter.

We need a FO like the Patriots.