SportsWrath

Barkley to the Eagles.

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

We gave Jones 8.5 million per TD last year.

Yes I would much rather have Barkley.

Are you fucking stupid? Lol 

Hence you would bitch about it...  like you do everything.

Just now, GorillaNJ said:

Hence you would bitch about it...  like you do everything.

Wait so your saying I would bitch about Barkley and his 2 million per TD last season.

But I haven't.

Once again what you smoking? Lol 

2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

What kind of dog shit advice has Barkley been given his entire career? Dude could have gone anywhere and come back as a Giants media personality for the rest of his life, now he's got NO CHANCE of that ever happening.

Hope he enjoys being Penn State's radio color commentator.

This... going from the biggest market to a hated rival in a second rate city.  Those U Penn games must pay a mint.  No he is an Egal so fuck him.  Move on and forget about him.  I have been through constant pain and rebuilds... half assed and real rebuilds... a RB is just a pimple on my ass at this point.  Playoffs and the Super Bowl is what I want.

The guy gives it his all to the Giants his entire career and another team offers him a contract that we were'nt willing to offer in a dying RB market and we start hating on the guy?? All your Tiki Barber dick sucking maggots!

I wish the guy goes for 2k yards behind that monster of an offensive line.

But by week 5, when Jalen Hurts steals Barkley's 12th Goalline TD with that fuck shit Tush Push shit - then it will be fun :)

20 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

hwjv616gmznc1.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

20 hours ago, BronxRik said:

Pot meet kettle. 

19 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

This is the greatest post I've ever seen. 

9 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

You tell 'em, DJ!

Both are fools gold on a rebuilding team IMHO.  Yes he can give you big runs on a losing team.  Rather have so so runs on a perrenial playoff team similar to the late 80s and early 90s.

11 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

The guy gives it his all to the Giants his entire career and another team offers him a contract that we were'nt willing to offer in a dying RB market and we start hating on the guy?? All your Tiki Barber dick sucking maggots!

I wish the guy goes for 2k yards behind that monster of an offensive line.

But by week 5, when Jalen Hurts steals Barkley's 12th Goalline TD with that fuck shit Tush Push shit - then it will be fun :)

Yeah I got no hate for for him.

Barkley gets a bad rap for going to division rival.  Also, if he just posted a BS message like McKinney did, he likely wouldn't get as much backlash.  Instead, he engages with talking head, Barber.

Would it have been too hard to say, regardless of how true, "I understand this move will be tough for the die hard fans of Big Blue to accept.  That said, I frankly was not offered a contract this offseason, 2 years of negotiations to lengthen my Giants tenure haven't proven fruitful, and this opportunity is beneficial both financially and gives me a chance to play on a team closer to playoff calibur than the Giants are right now.  I have nothing but respect for NY and its fans.  I will miss my teammates and hope they find success.  I will always have a special place in my heart for the Giants given that's where I started my NFL career.  Thanks NY!"

16 hours ago, gmenroc said:

Barkley gets a bad rap for going to division rival.  Also, if he just posted a BS message like McKinney did, he likely wouldn't get as much backlash.  Instead, he engages with talking head, Barber.

Would it have been too hard to say, regardless of how true, "I understand this move will be tough for the die hard fans of Big Blue to accept.  That said, I frankly was not offered a contract this offseason, 2 years of negotiations to lengthen my Giants tenure haven't proven fruitful, and this opportunity is beneficial both financially and gives me a chance to play on a team closer to playoff calibur than the Giants are right now.  I have nothing but respect for NY and its fans.  I will miss my teammates and hope they find success.  I will always have a special place in my heart for the Giants given that's where I started my NFL career.  Thanks NY!"

I do not think there is anything he could do to be in the good graces of Giants fans after going to the Eagles.    It is not like he won us a Superbowl or something to make him overall loved by Giants fans.    I would not expect to see many 26 jerseys showing up in the Meadowlands next year.  If he went somewhere benign like the Patriots, he would still be a popular Giant for life.

Time to move on IMHO... he is not Simms, LT, Eli so its done and time to go into the future.  We will win or lose with what we have... not on what we had.  Football is now pure business once FA came into play and is widespread.  The Giants went the high priced route back in ancient history by bringing in Fran Tarkenton with practically nothing around him.  The Eagles are on the down swing and will be where we are in three or so years.  It has happened before to them and will happen again.