Jump to content
SportsWrath

Why isn't Toney seeing more snaps?


mastershake
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Yung Joc got his $7M signing bonus money from that rookie contract, and is clearly more interested now in music than in football.

In fact if I'm not mistaken under the new rules for rookie contracts, his entire $13.7M contract is guaranteed. The dude is robbing the gmen.


 

Clearly more interested in music than football?

 

Clearly?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, 기둥서방 said:

BBI is wild these days. 
 

I’m “fuckin obtuse” because I’m not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that Toney is faking his injuries.  

Yeah BBI and Reddit (NY giants) are both echo chambers and the moment you say soemthing else you got blasted. 

The same opinion is on Reddit that Toney is clearly just phoning it in for his rap career blah blah blah.

He's just hurt which is unfortunate because he's always been hurt.

The moment he's healthy (if he ever is lol) and catching 3 yard passes and turning them into 15 yard gains people will forget all about it.

Unless he punches a dude or gets hurt again lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

People need to settle the fuck down on those boards. At least you can hide a post on Reddit. Fucking BBI is good for non-Giants stuff or news. It's just football. I assume the minute the staff thinks he is faking it, he is done. If he is like Mr. Glass, doubt he is on the team next year. Who knows. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, jranieli said:

People need to settle the fuck down on those boards. At least you can hide a post on Reddit. Fucking BBI is good for non-Giants stuff or news. It's just football. I assume the minute the staff thinks he is faking it, he is done. If he is like Mr. Glass, doubt he is on the team next year. Who knows. 

I wasn't serious about the football vs music career, just making a joke. I actually have no idea about his music. Just venting that he, Robinson, and others just can't stay on the field.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mastershake said:

Yung Joc got his $7M signing bonus money from that rookie contract, and is clearly more interested now in music than in football.

In fact if I'm not mistaken under the new rules for rookie contracts, his entire $13.7M contract is guaranteed. The dude is robbing the gmen.

That’s why scouts should look for character and love for the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just to be clear, Mr. Glass hurt his other hamstring, not the same one...so according to him, we shouldn't be hatin'

Fuck him and fuck his hamstrings.  We should do away with the survival pool next year and just pick the game this fuckwad actually plays in and see who wins.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, gmenroc said:

Just to be clear, Mr. Glass hurt his other hamstring, not the same one...so according to him, we shouldn't be hatin'

Fuck him and fuck his hamstrings.  We should do away with the survival pool next year and just pick the game this fuckwad actually plays in and see who wins.

Lol now that would be a good pool.

I'm telling ya: the 2021 draft class is competing to see how few games they can play in

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If it's not one thing with this guy it's another. No rookie minicamp. His fucking shoes. Getting Covid. His injuries. Getting covid again. Not showing up for OTAs. Punching somebody. Dumb social media posts. Rap albums. More injuries. 

This isn't worth it for 20 plays a year. The dude is just taking up a roster spot at this point. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

If it's not one thing with this guy it's another. No rookie minicamp. His fucking shoes. Getting Covid. His injuries. Getting covid again. Not showing up for OTAs. Punching somebody. Dumb social media posts. Rap albums. More injuries. 

This isn't worth it for 20 plays a year. The dude is just taking up a roster spot at this point. 

Like I've said shut him down throw him on IR to rehab the hamstring.

Fuck even if he looses a year and come back at 100% next year.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

If it's not one thing with this guy it's another. No rookie minicamp. His fucking shoes. Getting Covid. His injuries. Getting covid again. Not showing up for OTAs. Punching somebody. Dumb social media posts. Rap albums. More injuries. 

This isn't worth it for 20 plays a year. The dude is just taking up a roster spot at this point. 

Exactly.  It’s all small shit but there’s too much of it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Like I've said shut him down throw him on IR to rehab the hamstring.

Fuck even if he looses a year and come back at 100% next year.   

That's not Seph's point. He's a combination of problems of which do not matter whether he is injured or not. He was healthy when he did not show up for voluntary workouts when we had a new coach in. His eyes are not hurt, he can study his playbook. There's something not right with this kid. We can shut him down this year and he pulls some other shit next season.

I pointed out that he wasn't even seen rehabbing on Wednesday when everyone else was. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, boohyah said:

That's not Seph's point. He's a combination of problems of which do not matter whether he is injured or not. He was healthy when he did not show up for voluntary workouts when we had a new coach in. His eyes are not hurt, he can study his playbook. There's something not right with this kid. We can shut him down this year and he pulls some other shit next season.

I pointed out that he wasn't even seen rehabbing on Wednesday when everyone else was. 

The point is you out him on IR to free up a roster spot.

Your not going to cut him mid year and forward his cap hit.

Put him on a rehab regimen, if he doesn't stick to it, then you have a reason to stick him on PUP lists freeing up that cap space or even means to cut him without having to pay him.

He's on a rookie contract, unless he just outright fails a physical or becomes some sort of massive distraction they aren't going to cut or trade him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Still hasn't practiced since injuring his other hamstring on his day off lol

Lawrence Tynes trashed both Phony and Golladay... he said Golladay is a shell of himself and gets no separation whatsoever.   It doesn't look like he's even trying.   And that Toney is in semi-retirement mode.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/14/2022 at 7:17 AM, Nas said:

Lawrence Tynes trashed both Phony and Golladay... he said Golladay is a shell of himself and gets no separation whatsoever.   It doesn't look like he's even trying.   And that Toney is in semi-retirement mode.

Not that I don’t believe you but can you send link?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...