SportsWrath

Blake Martinez

Blindgreed1

We'll see.  Feels like only a slight upgrade over Ogletree. 

If we can get Antonio  Pierce production out of the guy I'll be happy... however, word out of camp has been quiet about him so that's  not a particularly good sign. 

1 hour ago, Blindgreed1 said:

None of you fuckers are talking about this guy and he's an absolute STUD. I know Blake's dad and I fear for my QB when he's on the field. You guys got a baller and you don't even know it yet.

cool! He didn't seem so fearful on the field in Green Bay, but I think he's a good player and hopefully a good fit for what the Giants are putting together on D. 

7 hours ago, Blindgreed1 said:

None of you fuckers are talking about this guy and he's an absolute STUD. I know Blake's dad and I fear for my QB when he's on the field. You guys got a baller and you don't even know it yet.

You should look back to when the Giants signed him, plenty of people were talking about him then.

On 8/27/2020 at 9:47 AM, Blindgreed1 said:

Was surprised at the reaction too 

On 8/27/2020 at 9:47 AM, Blindgreed1 said:

I know nothing about him.  Thanks for your insight.

ummm where u been?

7 hours ago, Blindgreed1 said:

And just like that he's back. He's started in all 16 games the last 3 seasons, and put up 155 combined tackles last season. Yeah, probably a wash :laugh:

I liked him in GB......has a Brewski vibe....nothing flashy...just consistent B+ across the board play.....dependable like the day is long.....an Anchor.

Like I said when they got him....a "Do your Job" guy for a Belicheck disciple....the logic works for me.

BTW....Stop being so fucking busy already.

C. Wagon

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, Blindgreed1 said:

Thanks for the Prescott ankle roll guys. We needed it after Schwartz shit the bed against the Stillers.

don't be so sure that we didn't just do the Cowboys a favor. I've watched a lot of Andy Dalton over the years, I think he's a far better passer than Dak. In the right situation, he's going to put up some numbers. 

18 hours ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

He is definitely the best player on the defense....which isn't saying much...but even so, he is definitely a solid player. Arguably the best free agent signing of THHIC( the head heeb in charge) tenure. Just wish he was a black instead of a Hispanic

He has taken the name of the WARDEN on defense.