SportsWrath

Who gets the blame?

Sephiroth

In a way this does us a favor--no more false hope, just sit back and watch the funny men on the TV screen. No more fruitless tension.

I love the Giants, I've been rooting for them since '73-'74, and that won't stop. I'll keep watching, but I'm not going to cry over them, either.

In a way this does us a favor--no more false hope, just sit back and watch the funny men on the TV screen. No more fruitless tension.

I love the Giants, I've been rooting for them since '73-'74, and that won't stop. I'll keep watching, but I'm not going to cry over them, either.

Yup. It's a bad team...we are getting the first truly bad season in a long time....this could be a 4-12 type of year.

Eli made some bad mistakes but again, no defense, not much of a running game, an offense that relies on a 30 yard pass to move the ball.....some crappy calls by the refs, some big dropped passes......everyone had a hand in this one.

yeah it's been a looong ass time since we were in this spot. some teams have seasons like this every year

This...been watching them since 68' when my Old Man showed me what a football was... and I am okay with a shitty season. Hopefully this forces them to put up a quality product next year.

Yup. It's a bad team...we are getting the first truly bad season in a long time....this could be a 4-12 type of year.

Eli made some bad mistakes but again, no defense, not much of a running game, an offense that relies on a 30 yard pass to move the ball.....some crappy calls by the refs, some big dropped passes......everyone had a hand in this one.

They shouldn't have to rely on the 30 yard pass, they moved the ball just fine but Gilbride is dead set on sending every receiver 30 yards down field. Shit even when we were in the hurry up, Cruz had to run back like 60 yards to get back...by that time, it's not hurry up anymore.

I couldn't agree more. A healthy Giants team would push for a playoff spot but no more. A hurt Giants team is having happen to them what every other team in the league has pretty much gone through at least once in the last 5 years, a shitty season. We're not recovering from this. If we get 5-6 wins this season, I'll consider it a success.

The so called top players on this team have gotten old and mediocre overnight. Tuck, Rolle,Snee, Kiwanuka will all be gone next season. Nicks won't be resigned at this rate.

I'm going to be looking at guys like Wilson, Will Hill, amukamara, Pugh, Cruz,JPP, Hankins,Moore, Joseph, Beatty and randle and hope that these are guys who will lead us forward. Perhaps if the offensive line gets younger and healthier who can squeeze some more years with Eli at the helm.

Honestly though, we're kinda of due for this.

Thats what I don't understand, is it because they know they can't sustain drives the normal way that they take so many shots. Eli has to lead the league in attempts of over 40 yards. All to Cruz, except the two to Randle today.

We don't have a running game, and we have a QB that can't throw short effectively. Not that he's throwing long effectively lately...

That's what kind of sucked about today--they did just enough to take the lead, got all fired up, there was a brief moment of hope; and then they all decided to pack it in. The defense decided that it was time to give up points, and Eli decided to go all homeland security and intentionally ground everything.

I tried everything... I changed my Sunday routine.. instead of going out for breakfast, I had my wife make me breakfast around 7 am... instead of watching ESPN and the pregame shows, I went to the gym... instead of being there for the kickoff I missed it on purpose... I got a pedicure (for the first time ever)... at the risk of feeling gay... I saved it by declining the nail polish at the end... and nothing.. we still lost.. it's just not our year... but I tried.

I tried everything... I changed my Sunday routine.. instead of going out for breakfast, I had my wife make me breakfast around 7 am... instead of watching ESPN and the pregame shows, I went to the gym... instead of being there for the kickoff I missed it on purpose... I got a pedicure (for the first time ever)... at the risk of feeling gay... I saved it by declining the nail polish at the end... and nothing.. we still lost.. it's just not our year... but I tried.

LOL

You made your pregnant wife make you breakfast,,,, You are a savage.

I guess we know who Tom Coughlin blames

"Twenty-two to 21, and it's a good football game," Coughlin said. "We just started the fourth quarter and there's no reason to believe that we can't continue that kind of play. Then the turnovers started to come. That gave them the short field and the easy scores. It was very demoralizing for the sideline."