SportsWrath

So who are you rooting for now?

BronxRik

If the Nightmare Scenario occurs ... 69'ers vs. the Jail Birds...I will not watch the Super Bowl...I will find a million things to do that night. Have absolutely no interest in the 69'ers winning their 6th or 7th...I forget which...and GOD forbid the Jail Birds ever win another Super Bowl... its a Hobbesian choice of being hanged or electrocuted...

If the Nightmare Scenario occurs ... 69'ers vs. the Jail Birds...I will not watch the Super Bowl...I will find a million things to do that night. Have absolutely no interest in the 69'ers winning their 6th or 7th...I forget which...and GOD forbid the Jail Birds ever win another Super Bowl... its a Hobbesian choice of being hanged or electrocuted...

I'll watch it.

And root for myself to find a nice whore.

I don't know how I can root for anyone in the AFC at this point. The only team left I don't hate is the Falcons. So I guess I'm pulling for them. They are going to have their hands full with Kaepernick, though.

Personally, I'd rather see the Ravens in the Super Bowl over the Pats. But, seeing Tom Brady LOSE in the Super Bowl AGAIN would be really satisfying. I'm going to throw some money on the Pats next week, though, because I actually think the Ravens have ZERO chance of beating the Pats. They are too good right now. And I think the Patriots defense is actually underrated. Getting Aqib Talib was a big difference-maker for their defense, and I think he will slow down Torrey Smith. And that Patriots front 4 outside of Wilfork is also underrated. Because Wilfork gets the pub he deserves. Wilfork is a beast.

The one great think about the Ravens is that offensive line, though. They probably have the best Offensive line in football right now.

Now that Green Bay and Broncos are out, I'm rooting for Patriots v. Falcons.

The team I want to see win it the most is the Patriots.....I'll always be a Belichick fan. I'll always pull for a coach from the Parcells Coaching Tree.

Check out 18:20 to 23:00....this dude will always be the Giants DC in his heart.

http://youtu.be/4xEU2xcJOFw

I'm okay with the Falcons winning, too...... Gonzalez is a class act, and I have nothing against the Falcons franchise.....their owner was a Giants fan growing up, and has said in the past that he models his franchise on the Giants, so that's a cool sign of respect.

This was from an interview last year (right before the Giants kicked their ass)....

“I was a diehard Giants fan,” Blank said in an exclusive interview yesterday. “I spent many a Sunday watching Sam Huff go at it with Jim Brown and the other great players of the day. If I wasn’t in front of a TV when the Giants were playing, then you can be sure I had my ear glued to a radio.”

What makes this NFC wild-card matchup even more bittersweet, Blank said, is the overwhelming admiration and gratefulness the 69-year-old co-founder of Home Depot feels to the Giants’ Mara and Tisch ownership families for easing his transition into the NFL in 2002.

The late Wellington Mara reached out to Blank and offered to do whatever was necessary to help, and that spirit of unity and commitment to the NFL inspired Blank to become the energetic presence in league circles he is today.

“The Maras and Tisches became a model for me,” said Blank, who backs up that statement by belonging to five NFL ownership committees (serving as chairman of two of them) and having team president Rich McKay play a prominent role in league affairs, too.

http://www.nypost.co...MOkWmDWAEdYcD4N

The team I want to see win the least is the 49ers..... Harbaugh is such a fucking tool.

And I can't root for the Ravens....Ray Lewis was involved in an unsolved homicide.....I can't root for a guy who helped cheat justice for the mother of murdered man.

That's about all I could cheer for too.

ATL

SF

NE

BAL (I think they'd have lost to Denver if the refs called PI consistantly)

I do think that the Falcons have a real shot because they have been able to beat teams in the last seconds in multiple games this year. That never die attitude can get you far. I'd go mental if it's a Harbaugh Bowl. That would ruin the SB for me. I hope both go Reid again.

BTW, I spoke to Tiki Barber yesterday. I saw him when he was out on a jog. He slowed down and talked to me for a little bit. Seemed like a really nice guy.

I heard him on the radio this morning talking about how your conversation technique was "comical".

I heard him on the radio this morning talking about how your conversation technique was "comical".

haha, were those the words he used for Coughlin's coaching style? At the time, I would have probably agreed with him....