SportsWrath

So who are you rooting for now?

BronxRik

Rooting for: AFC in order of preference, Denver, Colts, Bengals, Texans. Against: New England, Baltimore.

NFC rooting for: Packers, Redskins, Vikes if they make it. I suppose Falcins wouldn't be so horrible. Screw the Seahawks, Niners, Cowboys, Bears.

NFC rooting for: Packers, Redskins, Vikes if they make it. I suppose Falcins wouldn't be so horrible. Screw the Seahawks, Niners, Cowboys, Bears.

shock horror Jim .......Skins your 2nd pref .......be gone Satan !

( i remember our first 2 Superbowl wins ......Skins won it both times the year afterwards ....i hope this doesnt repeat ! )

What can I say, I think RGIII is a good kid, I like him a lot, and am a fan. The Eagles and Cowboys I can't tolerate. I spent a year in DC and the Skins fans were pretty cool though. Plus my best friend has been a long suffering Skins fan and I wouldn't mind him having a nice, memorable season.

bengals were 45:1 to win the superbowl the night before they clinched a playoff berth so i put 20 on it. so i am rooting for them. rooting for the broncos next and then the colts so the rookie qb debate will no longer be a debate

What can I say, I think RGIII is a good kid, I like him a lot, and am a fan. The Eagles and Cowboys I can't tolerate. I spent a year in DC and the Skins fans were pretty cool though. Plus my best friend has been a long suffering Skins fan and I wouldn't mind him having a nice, memorable season.

Think he's overrated, his mechanics are piss poor, he is not has accurate, has numbers indicate and he came from a one read college spread offense, who knew that offense would work in the NFL.

Think he's overrated, his mechanics are piss poor, he is not has accurate, has numbers indicate and he came from a one read college spread offense, who knew that offense would work in the NFL.

The Shanahans apparently.

Why do you hate Pete Carroll??? WTF? Hes a winner........wish we had him, he is an inspirational leader

I just don't like the way the guy comes off. In the 'fail mary' game, he was on the field right by the ref, looking like a little kid at xmas who just got his first Radio Flyer. Look at 00:51-