SportsWrath

So who are you rooting for now?

BronxRik

im just going to get fucking drunk , eat loads of ribs , chicken etc ......and then fall asleep during half time

it kicks off at 11pm ish over here ...........and im ' half cut ' already on Glenmorangie

no chance i see the end of the game ....who gives a 8888

im just going to get fucking drunk , eat loads of ribs , chicken etc ......and then fall asleep during half time

it kicks off at 11pm ish over here ...........and im ' half cut ' already on Glenmorangie

no chance i see the end of the game ....who gives a 8888

You must be half cut. It's ****.

are we going to get a game thread going ? ........anyone .....i would organise it but im too pissed to type mch more

( ps ....i cant stand to watch or hear any more of Ray Fuckin' Lewis ....Jesus )

Should have done like me Bro...went out and caught a movie with the Battle Ax...Django Unchained...my second time around with this movie...

A couple of good things came out of this:

1) The Ravens will suffer the proverbial "Super Bowl Hangover", including no Ray Ray, and finding out the hard way Flacco isn't 'elite'.

2) The 9'ers will suffer from "if you lose the SB, you're not the 2nd best team in the NFL, you're the loser of the NFL" syndrome.

And

3) Every fantasy football owner will fall all over themselves trying to scoop up Flacco and Kaepernick next year, leaving me the opportunity to easily draft Rodgers.

SB 48 is a home game for us.