SportsWrath

So who are you rooting for now?

BronxRik

• 2 weeks later...

It's looking like that's a distinct possibility. :puke:

Exactly Bro....it will probably be one of the lowest rated ones as well...the 69'ers don't need another Super Bowl for another 10 years for me...and the Jail Birds never need to win another one. Not before Ray Lewis is in a wheel chair as they roll him out to the Lombardi in his 70's. :)

Yes...this...I would reluctantly cheer for the Dirty Birds, Seattle Pigeons, Oilers..err Texans and oh Jesus...the Patsies... :facepalm:

about the pats, i think another pats superbowl win just makes our wins look better. brady and bill can win it everytime they get there, unless we are there.

You know, it's fucking depressing when your team is out AND your 'alternates' are out. If the Texans get knocked out today, I guess it'll be the Pats because there isn't one NFC team I could throw my support behind. This sucks.

You know, it's fucking depressing when your team is out AND your 'alternates' are out. If the Texans get knocked out today, I guess it'll be the Pats because there isn't one NFC team I could throw my support behind. This sucks.

That's why I get into playoff pools, especially when the Giants aren't in it - I root for whatever I predict to come true. Rarely works, by the way....

Sucks that Denver was eliminated... would've loved to see Peyton in another Super Bowl. But sooooo happy those ass-wipes from Seattle are eliminated. As much as Russell Wilson has earned my respect (I was not a believer), I hate that team. To me they are the west coast version of the Eagles, to include their fans. No history, nothing to boast about, but still act like assholes. And Carroll left USC with sanctions... got out at the right time. Dude is a good coach, I'm not going to lie, but he's treated as some kind of genius he's not. Bruce Irvin? Really? Before Chandler Jones? Watching him be a complete non-factor today was amusing to me. Guy just got ran backwards on every run play.

I'm rooting for an Atlanta/Houston Super Bowl now.

Guest StrahansGap

Anyone but the Patriots. I hate every single thing about Boston......and I mean everything. The only time I would ever root for anything from that area is if the Pats were playing the Cowboys. That's about it.