SportsWrath

So who are you rooting for now?

BronxRik

The Ref made the right call.........the receiver did not have two hands on the ball......both had one and we never saw the definitive camera angle as someones leg or ass was blocking it

I liked the replacement Refs.........they letem play

I was referring to Carroll's reaction. He's a man child. Don't like him.

As long as I don't have to witness Dallas, Washington or the Seahawks take it all, I'll be relatively happy. I hate that Pete Carroll.

No NFC team that's for sure...I loathe them all...hopefully this is an AFC year...and I will laugh my ass off if the Bradys win it all. Everyone will say ...Eli would only have whipped your ass again... LOL!!!

I just don't like the way the guy comes off. In the 'fail mary' game, he was on the field right by the ref, looking like a little kid at xmas who just got his first Radio Flyer. Look at 00:51-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8gq2JTPCj8

Very Bush League...if I was the ref I would have hit him with an unsportsmanlike conduct...also were these the real shit refs or the shit refs? They both suck just a matter of degree...

Very Bush League...if I was the ref I would have hit him with an unsportsmanlike conduct...also were these the real shit refs or the shit refs? They both suck just a matter of degree...

That was the last game with 'the replacements'.

That was the last game with 'the replacements'.

Jesus...its obvious that the defensive player caught it...and maintained possession to the ground...the offensive player then sticks his hand in and now its simultaneous possession. If that catch doesn't happen we might have been in the playoffs today. I just fucking hate the Hawks...between their 7-9 playoff appearance a few years back to this years bullshit. Carrol is very Bush League...he could be the President of the Bush League...

Jesus...its obvious that the defensive player caught it...and maintained possession to the ground...the offensive player then sticks his hand in and now its simultaneous possession. If that catch doesn't happen we might have been in the playoffs today. I just fucking hate the Hawks...between their 7-9 playoff appearance a few years back to this years bullshit. Carrol is very Bush League...he could be the President of the Bush League...

This^

And did everyone forget how effing annoying the Seahawk fans were in the game where Jay Feeley screwed the pooch for us? Seahawk fans are the West Coast version of Philly fans. They have no right to talk shit, no reason, no history, but still act like pricks. I'd rather the 49ers win it over the Seahawks.

I just don't like the way the guy comes off. In the 'fail mary' game, he was on the field right by the ref, looking like a little kid at xmas who just got his first Radio Flyer. Look at 00:51-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8gq2JTPCj8

I remember seeing a picture after that happened, it was some internet meme or something, but his celebration was so ridiculous that I totally thought someone photoshopped him in down there. If I'm an official, I'm throwing the guy physically back to the sidelines before I make the call...have some fucking humility, ya dick.

This^

And did everyone forget how effing annoying the Seahawk fans were in the game where Jay Feeley screwed the pooch for us? Seahawk fans are the West Coast version of Philly fans. They have no right to talk shit, no reason, no history, but still act like pricks. I'd rather the 49ers win it over the Seahawks.

yeah not to mention those assholes couldn't even blow out the fucking rams at home

Denver.

And I hate to say it but I would like the 'Skins to win one game.

They have been in the gutter for so long and to finally see a division whipping team get to the playoffs, I want to see what they can do.

But at the end of it Denver, I would like to see Peyton retire on another Superbowl win.

This^

Bump...I used to like the Hawks when they were in the AFC as I am a fan of Seattle the City...but they have won less than the Eagles...never an NFL title...and for the amount of shit they talk you would think they had won more titles than the 69'ers; but at least they have a right to talk...hell Broke Backs, Stealers, Native American Epithets, 69'ers and the Pack have the right to crow and scream above the also rans...even the St. Louis Rams have a Lombardi...the Hawks have Jack and Shit...

NFC - the Pack. They're a francise steeped in tradition and aside from Gay Matthews, they're pretty good guys.

AFC - Colts. Tough not to feel good for their coach and for Andrew Luck, who despite all his wins and fantastic play somehow gets overshadowed by RGIII every week.

I remember seeing a picture after that happened, it was some internet meme or something, but his celebration was so ridiculous that I totally thought someone photoshopped him in down there. If I'm an official, I'm throwing the guy physically back to the sidelines before I make the call...have some fucking humility, ya dick.

Exactly...the NFL used to be a gentleman's club at the coaching level...now with all of these bush league college rah rah assholes its taken a turn for the worse.

I NEVER EVER want the Ravens to win unless iot is to help us out some way if need be.

Yeah fuck the Ravens and their Rodney Dangerfield at quarterback. If you have to ask for respect Flacco you probably don't deserve it. I'd like to see the Bengals do something. They have a good young team. I'll take another Peyton Brady classic though. In the NFC I don't care I guess Green Bay I respect the team and theyre fun to watch.

yeah not to mention those assholes couldn't even blow out the fucking rams at home

Oddly enough the Rams didn't lose in their division until that game.

On topic, the playoffs are meh once the Giants are out. I usually root for the under dogs just so that the talking heads can consistently be wrong.

Exactly...the NFL used to be a gentleman's club at the coaching level...now with all of these bush league college rah rah assholes its taken a turn for the worse.

Exactly. And Pete Carroll was a punk from the beginning. Remember him crowing and giving the choke sign to the opposing kicker when he was Jets coach? Or more recently, the fake punt when they were up by 4 TDs late in the game. And Rex Ryan is the same kind of classless asshole.

Exactly. And Pete Carroll was a punk from the beginning. Remember him crowing and giving the choke sign to the opposing kicker when he was Jets coach? Or more recently, the fake punt when they were up by 4 TDs late in the game. And Rex Ryan is the same kind of classless asshole.

Right on Bro...can you imagine a Landry or Knoll...Vermeil...Tuna...any of the greats from the 70's - 90's pulling some of this bush league bullshit. We have always had college coaches taking a step up ...usually to a coordinator position during that era...but even when brought straight up to HC they were always told this is a man's game...leave the Rah Rah back at the Bowl game with the athletic director/boosters and whatnot.

Broncos or Colts and Vikings for Bonji. I'm really hoping the Redskins get blown the fuck out. I guess it's just living in this area but I cannot tolerate Redskins fans, a little sucess and they become unbearable.

Those are the three teams I wouldn't mind seeing take the trophy too.