SportsWrath

Fuck this team

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Saw this and thought I was in the Baseball section again.

Kind of surprised at you guys. This is how the Giants play every game, this is not some new phenomenon. We won, a game up on the division and looking forward to next week.

Saw this and thought I was in the Baseball section again.

Kind of surprised at you guys. This is how the Giants play every game, this is not some new phenomenon. We won, a game up on the division and looking forward to next week.

Thank you.

Something is wrong with the offense right now....same as last week.

Every game can go either way regardless of who's playing, but this one had to be one of the most pathetic displays of Giants' football I've seen since the Phillies comeback game.

I don't know if Eli and his wife are having problems and he can't focus.....or that our WR's have suddenly forgetten their routes. Or maybe the boys' CB's and safeties are simply a lot better than I gave them credit for.

Regardless....I would actually agree this time that we didn't win the game, the Cowboy's lost the game. If we don't turn it around quickly, our luck is going to run out.

Between the first game and yesterday, I hate to say it but it looks like Ryan and the Cowboy D have us figured out. It's part scheme but mostly they are just winning individual battles: their DBs have clearly outplayed our WRs. Cruz couldn't get any seperation from Scandrick (sp?) and Nicks got blanketed by Jenkins. And again, a high % of our runs go for 1 yard, 2 yards, 0 yards, leaving us in tough down/distance situations. You can blame Gilbride to an extent but at some point you have to win one on one match ups to succeed.