SportsWrath

Bold Prediction Player

NightFire

With Tyree being this player in the last SB win who do you think will un-expectantly have a break out game this time?

On offense: not a big stretch but I think with the Patriots' very suspect secondary Manningham could have a big game. He has been mediocre so far during the playoffs and I think he could have a big game on Sunday. It's not going to be possible to focus on Nicks and Cruz without Manningham having opportunities. Let’s say 10 catches for 130+ yards and 2 TDs. For a much bolder prediction Ballard has 5 catches for 80+ yards and a TD.

On defense: I think the LBs need to have a good game so I am going to go with Blackburn. Let's say an INT and a few good RB tackles for no gain or loss. My backup is Williams with an INT returned for a TD, I was going to say the same for Blackburn but let's face it he doesn't have the speed, and a forced fumble.

Special Teams: Tynes doesn’t miss any field goals. :TU:

I agree with your thoughts on Manningham. I'm sure Belichek will be changing looks up all game, but there's no doubt he's going to try and take Nicks and Cruz away as best as possible. I'm positive Manningham will have opportunities to make some plays in this game. I also think Bradshaw/Jacobs could have big games and be big keys to victory. I would not be shocked at all if Bradshaw ends up MVP.

O: Bass

D: Rolle

ST: Thomas

The number one thing about exploiting the Pats shotty secondary is giving Eli time to throw, Bass is going 1v1 against Wilfork who is having one of the best by any NT/DT in the playoffs. Without Bass shutting him down Eli isnt going to be able to get those five step deep throws he likes.

Although Rolle has been a starter all year I think he is going to be the x-factor in the secondary in the game. Having him play the safety/lb position and manning up against those monster TEs that NE has might be the key to trying to slow down Bradys outlets.

Thomas on the speical teams might just have a big game, his heads up plays in the SF game gave us the W and I expect there to be another big play happening as long as Thomas keeps his head.

O: Bass

D: Rolle

ST: Thomas

The number one thing about exploiting the Pats shotty secondary is giving Eli time to throw, Bass is going 1v1 against Wilfork who is having one of the best by any NT/DT in the playoffs. Without Bass shutting him down Eli isnt going to be able to get those five step deep throws he likes.

Although Rolle has been a starter all year I think he is going to be the x-factor in the secondary in the game. Having him play the safety/lb position and manning up against those monster TEs that NE has might be the key to trying to slow down Bradys outlets.

Thomas on the speical teams might just have a big game, his heads up plays in the SF game gave us the W and I expect there to be another big play happening as long as Thomas keeps his head.

Nah, you'll see a lot of Boothe on Wilfork and sometimes Snee on Wilfork, but it won't be Baas one on one. Maybe on occasion if there is a blitz and the protection slides that way. But the matchup to watch is Boothe on Wilfork. If Boothe can handle him one on one we're going to win this game going away. Baas will help from time to time. Nobody talks about Kyle Love, either, though. He's a mammoth guy as well and is tough to block, especially being right next to Wilfork when they go 4-3.

I agree with your thoughts on Manningham. I'm sure Belichek will be changing looks up all game, but there's no doubt he's going to try and take Nicks and Cruz away as best as possible. I'm positive Manningham will have opportunities to make some plays in this game. I also think Bradshaw/Jacobs could have big games and be big keys to victory. I would not be shocked at all if Bradshaw ends up MVP.

I was going to go with Bradshaw but decided on Ballard instead. If Bradshaw or Jacobs go over 100+ yards then the game will almost definitely be won by the Giants. That kind of run production will make putting extra men on the WRs almost impossible.

This is how I see it. After Jacob fail in another sad attemp to gain the first down. Coach Tom thrown down his headset and clip board. Put on the old pads and scream out " I'll show you how to NOT run like a bitch"!!! He later runs like Al Bundy in his hey days!!!

Tom becomes the MVP and coach of the year.

4 TD in game for Polk Hig

This is how I see it. After Jacob fail in another sad attemp to gain the first down. Coach Tom thrown down his headset and clip board. Put on the old pads and scream out " I'll show you how to NOT run like a bitch"!!! He later runs like Al Bundy in his hey days!!!

4 TD in one game for Polk High

Al_Bundy_Polk_High_costume-link.jpg

I was thinking Manningham or Ballard too on offense.

On Defense I say Linval Joseph. 5 tackles and two crucial sacks.

Seems like every year there's a hero who's relatively unknown heading into the Super Bowl. A few years ago not many people knew who Justin Tuck or David Tyree was but they sure know those guys now.

:LMAO: brilliant

I think Weatherford is gonna come up with a good game.

Super Mario. Get that money tomorrow bud.

To you all: :TU::WS: