SportsWrath

Bold Prediction Player

NightFire

With Tyree being this player in the last SB win who do you think will un-expectantly have a break out game this time?

On offense: not a big stretch but I think with the Patriots' very suspect secondary Manningham could have a big game. He has been mediocre so far during the playoffs and I think he could have a big game on Sunday. It's not going to be possible to focus on Nicks and Cruz without Manningham having opportunities. Let’s say 10 catches for 130+ yards and 2 TDs. For a much bolder prediction Ballard has 5 catches for 80+ yards and a TD.

On defense: I think the LBs need to have a good game so I am going to go with Blackburn. Let's say an INT and a few good RB tackles for no gain or loss. My backup is Williams with an INT returned for a TD, I was going to say the same for Blackburn but let's face it he doesn't have the speed, and a forced fumble.

Special Teams: Tynes doesn’t miss any field goals. :TU:

So not too bad predictions.

Manningham: 5 catches for 73 yards. Not amazing but still good and had that extremely clutch catch. A push here.

Ballard: 2 catches for 10 yards. Obviously not amazing but he did get injured early. When Beckum and Ballard got injured I was a little worried with only one TE available. Pascoe did nicely though with 4 catches for 33 yards.

Blackburn: 4 tackles and 2 assists and an INT. What an amazing INT though. The announcers aren't giving him enough credit for blocking Gronk out and going for the ball. When he caught the INT I was actually speechless. What the hell was Blackburn doing that far down the field? Great play.

Williams: 2 tackles. Off on this one.

Tynes: Actually didn't miss a FG but I am still very happy that Bradshaw ran the TD in. Both those FGs were far too close to the up write. I swear it's impossible for Tynes to just kick it down the middle.

So not too bad predictions.

Manningham: 5 catches for 73 yards. Not amazing but still good and had that extremely clutch catch. A push here.

Ballard: 2 catches for 10 yards. Obviously not amazing but he did get injured early. When Beckum and Ballard got injured I was a little worried with only one TE available. Pascoe did nicely though with 4 catches for 33 yards.

Blackburn: 4 tackles and 2 assists and an INT. What an amazing INT though. The announcers aren't giving him enough credit for blocking Gronk out and going for the ball. When he caught the INT I was actually speechless. What the hell was Blackburn doing that far down the field? Great play.

Williams: 2 tackles. Off on this one.

Tynes: Actually didn't miss a FG but I am still very happy that Bradshaw ran the TD in. Both those FGs were far too close to the up write. I swear it's impossible for Tynes to just kick it down the middle.

Chase was playing man....and had to stick with him; I'm right there with you man concerning Haggis Man....the first one barely...BARELY made it in...and I thought the second one was blocked when I saw that Belicheat lay out like that....WHEW!?! Got more comfortable with a kick the closer they came to the goal line. At least the TD was money in the bank as the Patsies were going to let them score to get the ball back.