SportsWrath

Be Honest What Feels Better

Lubeck

The latter.

Agreed.

I really should have added that it was a team that the Giants dominated, but I am willing to admit no team comes to each game with the same mindset. But damn that was a beat down. And as much as a Giants win feels great, watching the media darlings get exposed as the frauds they are sure feels good.

Agreed.

I really should have added that it was a team that the Giants dominated, but I am willing to admit no team comes to each game with the same mindset. But damn that was a beat down. And as much as a Giants win feels great, watching the media darlings get exposed as the frauds they are sure feels good.

Trent Dilfer summerized it best on ESPN. He said they're a team with no character.. style over substance.

The Cowboys need to be about 10-6 at least to make the playoffs IMO. I expect that one of these weeks Jones is going to pull the plug on Philips and the annointment of garrett will begin. The Cowboys have way too much talent and only need a change of pace to get it going. They are still a dangerous team.

The Cowboys need to be about 10-6 at least to make the playoffs IMO. I expect that one of these weeks Jones is going to pull the plug on Philips and the annointment of garrett will begin. The Cowboys have way too much talent and only need a change of pace to get it going. They are still a dangerous team.

That's the beauty of the situation. He's going to look like a complete dick if he fires Phillips before Romo returns. But if they keep losing, the superstars might shut down for the season no matter who is in charge.

If they lose next week and have to face us without Romo the following week, that team will be in freefall.

I'd rather have a Giants win than a Dallas loss. Although I am enjoying this.

I have to say the Cowboy's humiliating loss felt better....

But that's because I was very disappointed in the Giants' play. Although, I got a great thrill seeing Johnson have a breakthrough game and Smith continues to look like a superb WR and Tuck returned from the dead.

The part that had me antsy was the ease in which the niners moved down the field. Our secondary was exposed and they took full advantage of it. If not for Johnson grabbing a couple of picks, the Giants could've lost that game. In short, when the niners had 13 penalties for 134 yards, plus turned the ball over 3 times to us when they were moving down the field, the Giants should have stomped them dead. The game was much closer than the score indicates and when the other team hands the Giants 134 free yards on a platter and gives the Giants the ball 3 times during their drives down the field, it should've been an ass kicking with a score like 48 - 3.

The Giants are now going to start seeing the real competition in the coming weeks and they'll have to play better than they have for the past two weeks as the schedule is brutal from here on. The first six games were just tuneups to see what they needed to do to play the big guns for the rest of the season and they disappointed (IMO) the last two weeks.

All in all, it's great to see the Cowboys look like shit and see the expressions of disbelief on the boys' coaches and fans faces. That's always priceless!

It seems to me there is a fine line between the "good teams" and the "bad teams" this year. The next few games are going to be interesting.

Well, it's always been true that any given team can beat another team on any given day. There are days when everything just clicks like clockwork and days when things are a little off. The players on every team are pros and most had outstanding collegiate careers. But there are teams that are good and bad.....should say "most the time" afterwards though.

I think it's good that the Giants now have to go into a really tough schedule because that will toughen them up and force them to get better doing the little things right if they're going to win. That's a good preparation for post season; whereas, playing a soft schedule the second half of a season can give a team a false sense of being better than they are.

the Giants win... without that I am in an awful mood and I toss and turn all night. I remember when we lost to the 49ers in that playoff meltdown... I might have slept a total of 3 hours in the 2 days after that game.

Me too. And when we lost to BAL in the SB, I was even worse. :cwy:

I'll take the win even though I wasn't all that happy with it. We really need to put more pressure on the qb than we did the last two weeks.

I think we should pick up Simeon Rice...."I'm the best man! You're looking for the best DE of all time? You're looking at him!"

"Bruce Who.....!? Reggie Who....?"

:)