SportsWrath

Be Honest What Feels Better

Lubeck

I have to say the Cowboy's humiliating loss felt better....

But that's because I was very disappointed in the Giants' play. Although, I got a great thrill seeing Johnson have a breakthrough game and Smith continues to look like a superb WR and Tuck returned from the dead.

The part that had me antsy was the ease in which the niners moved down the field. Our secondary was exposed and they took full advantage of it. If not for Johnson grabbing a couple of picks, the Giants could've lost that game. In short, when the niners had 13 penalties for 134 yards, plus turned the ball over 3 times to us when they were moving down the field, the Giants should have stomped them dead. The game was much closer than the score indicates and when the other team hands the Giants 134 free yards on a platter and gives the Giants the ball 3 times during their drives down the field, it should've been an ass kicking with a score like 48 - 3.

The Giants are now going to start seeing the real competition in the coming weeks and they'll have to play better than they have for the past two weeks as the schedule is brutal from here on. The first six games were just tuneups to see what they needed to do to play the big guns for the rest of the season and they disappointed (IMO) the last two weeks.

All in all, it's great to see the Cowboys look like shit and see the expressions of disbelief on the boys' coaches and fans faces. That's always priceless!

I agree with you fully... the silver lining is the Giants tend to play up.. or down to the competition. I think they will be much more focused against tougher teams.