SportsWrath

What's your "Anti-Giant Mount Rushmore?"

mastershake

DontCareiuos Toney, because he's the only first round Giants pick I cant think of that didn't make it to season two outside of some career threatening injury.

CC Brown, the dude was the worst defensive player I have ever seen on the Giants, dude fucking sucked.

Lavar Arrington, signed one of the higher paid LB contracts in the league, lasted what? 7 games?

Dave Gettleman, I mean he's set the team back a good 5 years with his GM'ing abilities, and to that extent...

Golden Tate, hey lets ship off one of the best WRs to ever suit up in blue, then give a 30 something year old over the hill WR top 10 WR money LOL THAT WILL WORK TRUST ME I HIRED COMPUTAH GUYS!!!!!

2 hours ago, mastershake said:

Mines: Nate Solder (I get it he had personal family issues, but still),  Kenny Golladay, Dave Brown, Trey Junkin.

Honorable mentions: Ron Dayne, Derek Brown, Will Hernandez.

I Love your List man

I will go all the way back to Pisarcik

The Fumble Man Himself

That is all

9 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

DontCareiuos Toney, because he's the only first round Giants pick I cant think of that didn't make it to season two outside of some career threatening injury.

CC Brown, the dude was the worst defensive player I have ever seen on the Giants, dude fucking sucked.

Lavar Arrington, signed one of the higher paid LB contracts in the league, lasted what? 7 games?

Dave Gettleman, I mean he's set the team back a good 5 years with his GM'ing abilities, and to that extent...

Golden Tate, hey lets ship off one of the best WRs to ever suit up in blue, then give a 30 something year old over the hill WR top 10 WR money LOL THAT WILL WORK TRUST ME I HIRED COMPUTAH GUYS!!!!!

Nice. Golden Tate worse than Golladay?

49 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Nice. Golden Tate worse than Golladay?

Golladay sucks, but it's at a time when the roster sucks and he was a clear need, it's why I didn't include Solder, atleast at the time the signings they made sense, and we still have piles of cap room next year even with Golladay on the team. 

Golden Tate was Golladay during a time when the team was atleast decent and he wasn't even the third best WR on the roster and ultimately a guy they tried to replace OBJ with after that stupid fucking trade.   

Golladay is an evil but a necessary one at the time with no WRs on the team. 

Golden Tate was like trying to slap a shit bandage on an open wound and wondering why it got infected. 

5 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Both of them suck though lol and could be switched. 

Im just still fickle over the OBJ trade. 

OBJ, who was traded for the yacht incident

Again, Giants trying to be upright and "good" when no one else gave or gives a fuck :rolleyes:

No one was more DIVA than LT, yet Parcells did not blow up his team by trading away the League's best Player :rolleyes:

I mean, how about Plaxico Burress.  I love the guy, but also hate him.  Giants are 11-1, scoring 30 points / game and he shoots himself.  Giants score 20 points per game and lose 4 of the final 5 games, including the playoff game against the eagles.  

Very likely back to back super bowl wins if he doesn't shoot himself.  

Omar Stoutmire ( dirty fucker who couldn't play, brother of Amare who couldn't play for the Knicks)

Herschel Walker (Herschel thought he was back playing for the Generals, ironically now playing again for previous owner)

Larry Czonka ( I never saw him play for the Giants and my understanding there's little evidence he did)

Bjorn Nittmo ( Former kicker who used to be the front man for Abba and I think was married to the blond but fucked the other one - both hot though)

Eli Apple - pussy ass bitch

Ereck Flowers - Brainless twit

David Johnson - no fault of his, but oh well, useless nonetheless

Kadarius Toney - What a fucktard

Thats 4 1st Round Picks that flamed out for us. And the one that was tearing it up was promptly shipped out and we ended up getting 2 Detroit Lion WRs who literally shat all over the Giants.

23 hours ago, Virginia Giant said:

I mean, how about Plaxico Burress.  I love the guy, but also hate him.  Giants are 11-1, scoring 30 points / game and he shoots himself.  Giants score 20 points per game and lose 4 of the final 5 games, including the playoff game against the eagles.  

Very likely back to back super bowl wins if he doesn't shoot himself.  

Also, Mayor I Hate Guns Bloomie (Bloomberg) made an example out of him for gun ownership

In any other city south of the Mason Dixon Line this would have been nothing

In NY, DC, Philly, Boston, etc. you might as well shit on the floor

21 hours ago, boohyah said:

Omar Stoutmire ( dirty fucker who couldn't play, brother of Amare who couldn't play for the Knicks)

Herschel Walker (Herschel thought he was back playing for the Generals, ironically now playing again for previous owner)

Larry Czonka ( I never saw him play for the Giants and my understanding there's little evidence he did)

Bjorn Nittmo ( Former kicker who used to be the front man for Abba and I think was married to the blond but fucked the other one - both hot though)

Csonka was part of The Fumble

He told Pisarcik before the snap that he was not going to carry the ball

The other Giants told Pisarcik to fall on the ball, but Pisarcik was afraid to drop on the floor