SportsWrath

Ravens @ Giants

CrazedDogs

55 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

Smart playing team. Barkley just blew my eight year old’s mind by sitting down on the one.

Half the bar I was in was pissed he did that.   It was the smart play to guarantee a win.    Fantasy players unhappy though 

1 hour ago, gmenroc said:

Ooof...was not gonna go there just yet.  3rd in division going into the week may mean looking at 3rd wild card...which I would take...but gonna pump the brakes on playoff talk at this point.

If we spend rest of season prepping for our 5 remaining division games, I'm good with that.

:laugh: Jim Fassel returned :laugh:

I still say though... the way that fucking TE torched our D wasn't fun... That's probably why I caught a headache.    

It truly is a game of inches... so long as you're in the game, anything can happen... who would have thought it was the other QB who threw the game away for his team... Jones is playing smart football... and to think our WRs corp... well you all know.   

36 minutes ago, Nas said:

I still say though... the way that fucking TE torched our D wasn't fun... That's probably why I caught a headache.    

It truly is a game of inches... so long as you're in the game, anything can happen... who would have thought it was the other QB who threw the game away for his team... Jones is playing smart football... and to think our WRs corp... well you all know.   

Andrews is a future HoF TE if he keeps putting up the numbers he has so far.

Once we get some more talent and speed at LB, ones that can run with modern day TEs, Wink won't have to rely so much on slot corners to cover a TE.  

At the same time that's Winks defense.

Will give up some chunk yardage but when it comes down to it they will get pressure and cause a turnover or a stop.

I think Im gonna cry - I almost cried last week. But this week - the team showed balls, timely plays AND BRAINS!!! This was severely lacking the last few years. It was always one bone-headed retarded play after another to kill our drive or keep the opponents drive alive. I dont know what the hell it is the coaches are doing at Halftime - but Ive never seen anything like it in years with the Giants.