SportsWrath

Ravens @ Giants

CrazedDogs

Just now, BlueInCanada said:

Playoffs?!?

Can I start talking playoffs?!!!?

Ooof...was not gonna go there just yet.  3rd in division going into the week may mean looking at 3rd wild card...which I would take...but gonna pump the brakes on playoff talk at this point.

If we spend rest of season prepping for our 5 remaining division games, I'm good with that.

Just now, BlueInCanada said:

Playoffs?!?

Can I start talking playoffs?!!!?

Seems the smart money at this point, if the line hasn’t changed. Jacksonville next, they don’t suck, but they’re not better than Baltimore. 6-1 or 5-2 with ten to play. Probably only need nine to make the tournament from the NFC, and I like their chances with the remaining schedule.

1 minute ago, gmenroc said:

I kinda got lost in excitement of the game...did anyone notice if Landon Collins played or if he played well.  Didn't hear his name called.

Moreau had a rough game...

I don’t think he played at all… he’s on the practice squad.

1 minute ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

This is a well coached team. Not many superstars but they are so disciplined it is refreshing. Jones showing great maturity at the end of games too ( Eli like ) 

Unless Jones shits the bed, in a bad way, he has earned a contract.  Not top 10 contract, but top 15 for sure and that's gonna eat a good chunk of cap space...but hopefully we find a way to save by getting KG off the books.  We will see..but for the first time in years, we don't have to talk offseason after 6 weeks.

8 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

Unless Jones shits the bed, in a bad way, he has earned a contract.  Not top 10 contract, but top 15 for sure and that's gonna eat a good chunk of cap space...but hopefully we find a way to save by getting KG off the books.  We will see..but for the first time in years, we don't have to talk offseason after 6 weeks.

I’m starting to think Jones makes a whole lot of sense so long as his cap value is about where it is right now.

16 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

Absolutely.  Gotta wonder how many other players fall at that point instead of padding stats/scoreboard...especially after making the play he did behind the LOS to get free

Not many. Not to pat myself on the back too much, but just before that play I said aloud ‘don’t score, down it on the one’ , and my kid looked at me like I was nuts, so I look like football genius dad at the moment. This calls for a beer.