SportsWrath

Golladay

jranieli

Just now, jranieli said:

I am not giving up on Toney. They tried a few times today, but it is what it is.  

I am very disappointed in Golliday. Someone needs to light a stick up his ass. 

I'm not saying give up on Toney, or Golladay but clearly they have a game plan.

If it works I don't care if either guy rides the bench all season.

How refreshing is it that FO/Owners are letting Daboll run the team the way he wants.

Imagine if your 70 million dollar WR and first round pick WR only got 9 snaps in total in a game? Normally you would have an owner out there screaming for more playing time.

Nope not with Daboll and Schoen.

They got the keys to this team.

11 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

How refreshing is it that FO/Owners are letting Daboll run the team the way he wants.

Imagine if your 70 million dollar WR and first round pick WR only got 9 snaps in total in a game? Normally you would have an owner out there screaming for more playing time.

As they should.

4 hours ago, jranieli said:

I am not giving up on Toney. They tried a few times today, but it is what it is.  

I am very disappointed in Golliday. Someone needs to light a stick up his ass. 

That someone is Kenny Golliday.

I said it earlier and it was amazing to watch him defended. They brought him in to make everyone better around him and he's failed miserably.

David Sills has little business being on this team, but here's the thing. In the off season he works on routes with Jones and works his ass off in camp.

Aside from his deceptiveness and superior natural ability, what does Toney do on the field that make him stand out, or off the field?.

1 hour ago, boohyah said:

David Sills has little business being on this team, but here's the thing. In the off season he works on routes with Jones and works his ass off in camp.

Aside from his deceptiveness and superior natural ability, what does Toney do on the field that make him stand out, or off the field?.

Astute observations Booyah

You would make a great coach

3 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

That’s only when this team keep on winning.  Owner can’t make demands when their goal is to win games. Anyways golladay isn’t some trash WR. Hopefully he come through.

7 hours ago, NeMesiS said:

Its not Golliday's fault... he isn't build for this type of offense. 

Let’s ot over complicated things… players are supposed to put in the work… learn the playbook, stay in shape, perform in practice just like they would during a game.   A wide receiver’s mandate is easy:  Get separation, catch the ball.   Block for your teammates.   

Few of my observations - DJ has been given a free reign without a decent OL - has been asked to do whats needed. It might involve some boneassed throws - its where the WR is UNABLE to make a play - stuff that has happened across the league this week alone by Tua, Kyler Murray, Rodgers, Brady even - their WRs make plays and suddenly its a great throw. DJ threaded the needle on some fantastic plays and on a day Barkley couldnt carry the team, he put it away in whatever way he could - with his legs. This kid is good - he had a lot of zip and power on his throws - sometimes too much because it clanged off WRs hands. Daboll has given him that leash I feel.

If we are 2-0 without Kayvon and AO, without Wandale, using Toney and Golladay on only a handful of snaps - Ill take it. Maybe down the line we will be even better. They didnt use Saquon as much as I would have liked this week either - when they did regularly he broke out a couple of excellent runs. Winning is addictive - DJ needs to play himself into a franchise tag situation since this division is up for grabs