SportsWrath

Looking like Daboll is gonna keep Graham as DC

Mr. P

1 minute ago, gmenroc said:

Jeeebus...if someone filmed me on my way into my office like that, I would automatically be pissed off.  That would annoy me to no end

Same.  Don’t look at or talk to me until 30 mins after I’ve settled in

That's good. The defense hasn't been the problem, and I'm amazed with how relatively well Graham had them doing considering the loss of Blake Martinez and Jabril Peppers, plus several of their key defensive draft picks being injured most of the year (e.g. Robinson, Ellerson, Williams) plus losing Dalvin Tomlinson in the offseason without a suitable replacement.

7 hours ago, gmenroc said:

Jeeebus...if someone filmed me on my way into my office like that, I would automatically be pissed off.  That would annoy me to no end

7 hours ago, Herc said:

Same.  Don’t look at or talk to me until 30 mins after I’ve settled in

7 hours ago, jranieli said:

That was uncomfortable to watch. 

Men I had a morning routine that included parking the car... getting my breakfast.... going to the bathroom... getting in before the secretary... hiding out in my office for half an hour at least... walk out to the secretary and say hi or good morning... greet all of my lieutenants... go back to the office to hide some more... half an hour later my lieutenants or secretary would hit me with the first crisis of the day.  Mix stir and repeat.  Miss those days.  DO NOT BOTHER ME BEFORE I HAVE BEEN THERE AN HOUR AT LEAST! :laugh:

Graham and Harbaugh are the top 2 contenders for the Vikings job and think Graham is ahead of Harbaugh on that one.

Wink Martindale would be the front runner for the DC job then I guess.....

I just realised that these 2 bums - Joe Judge and Pat Shurmur are still drawing salary from the Giants. Giants are actually paying 2 HCs right now.....sheeesh

The Graham situation is a win-win for the Giants. 

Keep him, and we have stability in the building along with a bright defensive mind. 

Lose him, and we'll get two 3rd round compensatory picks from what I'm reading, and probably end up with Martindale at coach... who's either a lateral move or possibly an upgrade.