SportsWrath

The Official Judge Has Gotta Go Thread

Mr. P

2 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

So he sneaked onto the field? Whoever that is, cut is ass.

Even the other guys on the field were throwing up wtf hands at him.

Lol no it just definitely wasn’t Brunson. 

Darqueze Dennard is the man you seek. 

2 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

Looks like he went out of bounds...if he did and was first to touch...that is illegal touching and a penalty,  no?

If he stayed in bounds, then yeah...that's a bunch of bullshit right thar

It's just a five yard penalty, better to play it out, stop the ball short of the end zone and force a re-kick. Touch back from that close in is a horrible outcome.

On 12/26/2021 at 4:51 PM, Sephiroth said:

Missed most of the game, but I'm thinking the process didn't go so well?

I actually didn't watch... I can't recall the last time that happened (unless I wasn't able to). 

24 minutes ago, mastershake said:

More good effort. Check it out. I think Will Hernandez taught the WR's and TE's his patented "spin around in a circle and touch no-one" blocking technique. 

The team practices great though, I'm told.

Torture 

Pretty shocking watching that and seeing all the mistakes. But the bad coaching starts with the fact that we haven't done screen plays worth a damn in years and we still try them. Let alone this kid couldn't throw the pass right and Saquon has to go find the ball first before he looks upfield.

1 hour ago, boohyah said:

Pretty shocking watching that and seeing all the mistakes. But the bad coaching starts with the fact that we haven't done screen plays worth a damn in years and we still try them. Let alone this kid couldn't throw the pass right and Saquon has to go find the ball first before he looks upfield.

Also how and why we don't have Saquon running routes more downfield (rather than behind the line of scrimmage) is a mystery, especially given that he can outrun most LBs and many DBs as well.

You would think you would design plays like that, even if you want to use him as a decoy and to get the attention off other guys to free them up.

They seriously on passing plays should motion a TE and/or WR to see if there will be man or zone coverage on the defense (I know defenses sometimes disguise their coverage and that it's not always the case, but stay with me here)....if there's obvious man coverage, motion Barkley to the slot and have him run a route downfield (even wheel routes), especially if lined up with opposite a LB or Safety. If there's not obvious man coverage, stick with his original assignment.

6 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Also how and why we don't have Saquon running routes more downfield (rather than behind the line of scrimmage) is a mystery, especially given that he can outrun most LBs and many DBs as well.

You would think you would design plays like that, even if you want to use him as a decoy and to get the attention off other guys to free them up.

They seriously on passing plays should motion a TE and/or WR to see if there will be man or zone coverage on the defense (I know defenses sometimes disguise their coverage and that it's not always the case, but stay with me here)....if there's obvious man coverage, motion Barkley to the slot and have him run a route downfield (even wheel routes), especially if lined up with opposite a LB or Safety. If there's not obvious man coverage, stick with his original assignment.

Watching the Dolphins last night, Waddle is about to break rookie receiving records even without the extra game this year.

They motion him around and scheme to get him open, and throw to him in critical situations. 

Meanwhile Toney and Golladay are used like any average WR and ignored. 

This team is a fucking disaster. 

And Mara thinks Judge is the answer lol 

23 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Remember kids, it was Garrett who was the problem...

Garrett had not been an OC since the Stone Age.  It is a bunch of coaches who do not belong at the NFL level.  I thought Garrett was going to be a head coach.  That would have been a better fit IMHO.

I don't like the idea of John Dorsey being floated around. Guy has been fired in his last 2 jobs regardless of some of the picks he made.

You got to be looking at organizations like the Ravens and Packers in these cases and pluck guys from those trees. Organizations who seem to do way more right than wrong.

1 hour ago, boohyah said:

I don't like the idea of John Dorsey being floated around. Guy has been fired in his last 2 jobs regardless of some of the picks he made.

You got to be looking at organizations like the Ravens and Packers in these cases and pluck guys from those trees. Organizations who seem to do way more right than wrong.

1 hour ago, Herc said:

God you heard dorsey’s name?  Fucking figures 

It seems that Mara and Tisch just want to fill seats

Having a new GM who is shit and not starting out with his pick at coach/QB is setting up a power struggle from the beginning

You can see that the younger Maras and Tisch were inheritance princes who never had to be Kings clawing their way up

It is writ large in their management styles.  It is easy to see.