SportsWrath

The Official Judge Has Gotta Go Thread

Mr. P

4 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

You have to clean house at this point.

There is zero reason to keep Judge.

Not a single thing about him screams NFL head coach.

After today’s game, I can’t argue against this… I’ve finally reached the point where I think everyone deserves to get fired including ownership.

On 12/5/2021 at 5:27 PM, BlueInCanada said:

You have to clean house at this point.

There is zero reason to keep Judge.

Not a single thing about him screams NFL head coach.

THIS RIGHT HERE man...just bite the bullet... and clean house.  Us old, medium and even new (what few there are) Giants fans will understand two or three years of rebuilding as opposed to the current madness.  Let's just tear it down and rebuild from scratch.  Each year we delay the longer we get from the magic of 2007 and 2011... much less 1990 and 1986... with honorable mentions for 2001 and more.

On 12/5/2021 at 7:01 PM, Sephiroth said:

The jokes write themselves with this fucking guy...

For sure man.  I wish the Giants would just stop already.  I am like you.  I refuse to watch this.  Spent too many losing seasons in the late 60's, the 70's and many subsequent years as well.  Time to just blow it up and start afresh.

On 12/5/2021 at 10:12 PM, Nas said:

After today’s game, I can’t argue against this… I’ve finally reached the point where I think everyone deserves to get fired including ownership.

Baby Mara is a far cry from the Duke his dad.  Tisch is far too lenient and uninvolved.  Hand the reins over to a pure football person and just be the owners at this point.

Well, except for the finger pointing at Colombo last year and Garrett this year.   And except for the making excuses like the headsets thing  

whatever happened to that headset thing lol.  

Get this loser out of town. 

6 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

seeing a few pseudo-headlines this morning that Gettleman is officially out and will get a gentle retirement walk out the door. 

That’s how I always pictured it would go.   They’d allow him to retire.  

2 hours ago, Pdouble said:

Well, except for the finger pointing at Colombo last year and Garrett this year.   And except for the making excuses like the headsets thing  

whatever happened to that headset thing lol.  

Get this loser out of town. 

:laugh:  So true man.  This is the "Giant's Way" it seems.  

2 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

seeing a few pseudo-headlines this morning that Gettleman is officially out and will get a gentle retirement walk out the door. 

1 hour ago, Pdouble said:

That’s how I always pictured it would go.   They’d allow him to retire.  

Yep... now get a real football man in here instead of another Giants automaton.

Numbers from 2011 to 2020 not counting 2021 season because the slump is ongoing.

5 years with Coughlin Giants 37-43 Super bowl win

5 years with McAdoo, Spagnuolo, Shurmur & Judge Giants 29-51

We can blow the team up some more in the next 5 years I guarantee the same if not worse results.

1 minute ago, Tempest said:

Numbers from 2011 to 2020 not counting 2021 season because the slump is ongoing.

We can blow the team up some more in the next 5 years I guarantee the same if not worse results.

I mean we've been the worst team and in the worst era of Giants football the last 10 years.

So clearly they are doing something right. 

Judge is just part of those right decisions. 

4 minutes ago, Tempest said:

I think as a rule, coaches are somewhat overrated outside play design.  I think the above speaks far more about what the coaches had to work with and execution on the players part...

21 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Why is Joe Judge the answer at coach?

Who, beyond maybe 6-7 players on this roster, are keepers????

11 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Why is Joe Judge the answer at coach?

Who, beyond maybe 6-7 players on this roster, are keepers????

At this point, I really do not know if Joe Judge is the answer at head coach.  He'll have to convince Mara & Tisch of that in a couple of weeks though.  Just maybe with Kitchens running the offense and a rebuilt offense, Joe Judge finally turns the team around.

30 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

I think as a rule, coaches are somewhat overrated outside play design.  I think the above speaks far more about what the coaches had to work with and execution on the players part...

I think they are just as important as your starting QB.  They bring continuity and stability while your players come and go.

12 hours ago, boohyah said:

If Judge has to convince them in 2 weeks he should stay head coach, they better remember the speech he gave 2 years ago to convince them to become head coach and see how that's aged.

Yep...and plus I didn't see the giants play tough football yesterday at all. Check out our WR's for instance vs the Eagles. You had guys like Reagor and Smith going up attacking the ball in the air and making contested catches, helping out their struggling QB. What did we have? Golladay? Drop...Slayton in traffic with a ball thrown at him? Get's cold feet...Drop. Kadarious Toney in traffic with a ball thrown right at him? Get's cold feet, plays volleyball with the football, and has an interception returned for a TD?

Guys like Leonard Williams and a few other defenders, plus Booker, are legit putting in the effort and are tough, but there's a lot of Giant players playing like pansies.