SportsWrath

The Official Judge Has Gotta Go Thread

Mr. P

9 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

The next year is going to be the one in cap Hell along with keeping Judge to win 4-6 games again.  Next year is a lost year it seems.  Just saying it now.  Hopefully the new draft picks will be worth it.

This is why the "we need Judge for another year to evaluate him" is so puzzling. He's the same coach coming back with the same roster that got you 10 wins over two seasons, except this time with new  rookies. What the fuck are you evaluating, exactly?

20 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

This is why the "we need Judge for another year to evaluate him" is so puzzling. He's the same coach coming back with the same roster that got you 10 wins over two seasons, except this time with new  rookies. What the fuck are you evaluating, exactly?

I feel you man... this is so McVay and Handley all over again for me.  Just burn down and start from scratch everywhere.  ;)  Trade who you can... start with the O line and then the D line and hopefully end up with a QB from the first three rounds.  Everything else is gravy.

3 hours ago, BronxRik said:

They should trade away at least the top 2 picks for 2023 or 24. Really, as many as they can and just run a losing team next year, and stock up on picks for the new coach. 

Idk if I agree with this... I mean how many rookies can you possibly have on a team... wouldn't you want them to get NFL experience? I'm all for trading back but not for having so many rookies at once. 

6 hours ago, Nas said:

Idk if I agree with this... I mean how many rookies can you possibly have on a team... wouldn't you want them to get NFL experience? I'm all for trading back but not for having so many rookies at once. 

We're going to suck for a few seasons regardless. Load up with picks and get everyone to gel. At least the growing pains stand a chance of paying off in the end. 

On 12/30/2021 at 2:54 PM, BronxRik said:

They should trade away at least the top 2 picks for 2023 or 24. Really, as many as they can and just run a losing team next year, and stock up on picks for the new coach. 

I like the Broke Back method.  Then in 2023 and 2024 draft your own Smiths, Irvins and Aikmans...  Just bite the bullet... suck... get by and ditch Judge.  If I am the new GM this is in the back of my mind as I manage Judge and his bullshit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2021 at 4:12 PM, Pdouble said:

Not even Shurmur went 0-3 here. 

and all the injuries, if y’all wanted to blame injuries on Coughlin then it’s only fair to blame them on Judge too. 

Every game has terrible coaching decisions, lots of penalties, terrible challenges, wacky timeout usage. 

The only thing Judge has actually proven is he can talk the talk. 

told y’all.