SportsWrath

The Official Judge Has Gotta Go Thread

Mr. P

Not even Shurmur went 0-3 here. 

and all the injuries, if y’all wanted to blame injuries on Coughlin then it’s only fair to blame them on Judge too. 

Every game has terrible coaching decisions, lots of penalties, terrible challenges, wacky timeout usage. 

The only thing Judge has actually proven is he can talk the talk. 

My biggest thing.

The lack of accountability.

He talks all the time about being hard nosed and disciplined and the team looks nothing and mean nothing like that. 

Holy fuck 

Go grab Garrett by the neck and tell him he's fired. 

Go tell Graham to pack on 50 pounds and get back to being a top 10 defense.

And while your at it go fuck yourself. 

1 minute ago, NeMesiS said:

Garrett is NOT the problem. DG is... We are running a Air Coryell offense with West Coast personnel. It doesn't make sense. 

That’s a Judge problem at least as much as it’s a DG problem. 

I'd rather be guilty of waiting too long than being in impulsive prick.   Firing people left and right is NOT how you create stability.    Let the team get it together.... I swear this place is starting to sound like the old GMB.   Settle down, Francis.  

1 hour ago, Nas said:

Exactly.

I think we are the only ones who want to give the team a chance.  I understand looking at the record the last ten years and wanting to flip the win/loss columns NOW.  It is a completely different roster and coaching staff.  I don't think another round of firings, cuts and trades will flip the column.

Giants are not getting blown out of games which is an improvement.  I see a lot of small things players are doing on the field that add up to the Giants losing by a point 1 game and 3 the following week.  Wins shut everyone up.

9 minutes ago, Tempest said:

I think we are the only ones who want to give the team a chance.  I understand looking at the record the last ten years and wanting to flip the win/loss columns NOW.  It is a completely different roster and coaching staff.  I don't think another round of firings, cuts and trades will flip the column.

Giants are not getting blown out of games which is an improvement.  I see a lot of small things players are doing on the field that add up to the Giants losing by a point 1 game and 3 the following week.  Wins shut everyone up.

Fans are just sick of losing, the last five years the Giants haven't had a winning record in any week. What is there to look forward too? Another 6-11 year?

This is year four of a GM and year two of a HC.

This was the year that they needed to show they could turn the corner. 

Instead they look worse.

They lost to a very bad Falcons team who are probably finishing fourth in the NFC South.

I understand you can't rotate coaches out but if the choices are keep DG and Judge or a new GM wants a new HC.

I'd rather go with the new GM and HC.