SportsWrath

Opening day predictions Giants Vs Dallas

Firstnten

The game goes one of two ways;

1) Spags defense goes crazy and Dak is sacked 5+ times and their offense never gets started, Giants 27-14.

2) Spags blitz happy scheme is quickly adjusted for by quick dump passes to Witten and Elliot, Spags still refuses to adjust a single element of his gameplan, Dak is able to dink and dunk down the field for another 45 second, 80 yard TD drive winning the game for the 'Boys 21-20

I think it'll be a close game. I think Dak plays about as well as Siemian did for Denver last night. End of the day, I think either team can win and for us, it'll come down to running the ball and stopping the run.

I am interested in what Shepard is going to be able to do. I couldn't decide whether to start Shepard against Dallas or Benjamin against Denver for FF. I went with Shepard given the defenses. Given Benjamin scored like 16 or 17 points in my league, I expect big things out of Shepard.

Giants struggle with guys like Dak and Zeke. They don't believe those type of guys even exist in the NFL. A QB that can run past the dline? Nah no way can guys do that. A RB that can go out in the flat? Oh my god what it is this new innovation. Then there's Witten who will pitter pater into a soft zone and stand there for 25 seconds, then use his 6.5 speed for a 40 yard gain

Cowboys 38

Giants 24

Giants struggle with guys like Dak and Zeke. They don't believe those type of guys even exist in the NFL. A QB that can run past the dline? Nah no way can guys do that. A RB that can go out in the flat? Oh my god what it is this new innovation. Then there's Witten who will pitter pater into a soft zone and stand there for 25 seconds, then use his 6.5 speed for a 40 yard gain

Cowboys 38

Giants 24

Unknown backup qb who can run. Nightmarish.

Still think it's not enough to beat us in a shootout against our improved d but yeah I'm nervous

You cant go wrong with a name like 'Wellman'

Its a rookie QB - who is good on his feet. There in ends the entire concept for the Giants - they fucked. F-U-C-T - Fucked. FITH AND FUBAR. Elliot will run for another 150 yards. We lose - but not by much. Odell and Eli will still hook up for 200 yrds and 2 TDs and even Shepard might have around 70-80 yards.

Dallas - 35 Giants - 28

Jennings 124 yards on 21 carries 1 TD

Odell 11 catches 176 yards 2 TDs

Shepard 6 catches for 71 yards

Cruz 4 catches 48 yards 1 TD

Tye 9 catches for 118 yards

Donell 3 catches 50 yards 1 TD

Vareen 6 catches 48 yards

Janitors Jenkins pick 6

DRC pick 6

OV 3 sacks

JPP 3 sacks