SportsWrath

Puke

Bigblue25

NY Daily News

8.06.2013, 13:57 PM

Ex-Giant Luke Petitgout pushed wife out of car during fight in Meatpacking District: cops

Jefferson Siegel/New York Daily News

Former NY Giants player Luke Petitgout is walked into Manhattan Criminal Court on Tuesday night.

Former Giants offensive lineman Luke Petitgout was charged with assault Tuesday for pushing his wife out of a parked car and then throwing her purse at her in the Meatpacking District, police sources said.

Petitgout, 37, surrendered to police for beating Jennifer Petitgout, 36, in his parked car on Little West 12th St. around 5:30 a.m., Friday, cops said.

Andrew Savulich/New York Daily News

Petitgout was charged with assault for pushing his wife out of their car in the Meatpacking District, sources said.

A police source said Petitgout first pushed his wife as she attempted to get out of the car during an argument, causing her to fall to the ground.

“He then threw the purse at her and hit her in the head,” the source said.

Ronald Martinez/Getty Images

Petitgout surrendered to cops at the 6th Precinct station house Tuesday morning.

She took a cab to the 1st Precinct station house and then went to the hospital, cops said. She had “visible abrasions to her head, arms and breasts,” the source said.

Petitgout was with his lawyer when he turned himself in Tuesday morning, cops said.

tmoore@nydailynews

[/Quote]

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1419028

He was ticketed for a false start.

he is now doubtful for next week's game with a bad back after recording his first career pancake

All hilarious, however this is the winner.

How can you guys kid around like this? This is both tragic and disgusting.

Why, back in his playing days, they were inseparable. He was always holding her. Granted the sex was never that good, what with the false starts, but still...

I had to push a girl out of the car once. She wouldn't let go of the steering wheel and it took everything I had to get her out of it. It was at her parent's house and I had broken up with her and she just wouldn't take no for an answer.

Sounds like Luke was just trying to get rid of her and that's why he threw her purse to her. She probably nagged him until he couldn't take it no more and said, "fine....you want to go it alone, here you fucking go"....then push her out of the car and throw her purse to her and say, "good luck honey - you are on your own"!

I imagine there are two sides to this story and I bet the woman was being a total bitch.

I had to push a girl out of the car once. She wouldn't let go of the steering wheel and it took everything I had to get her out of it. It was at her parent's house and I had broken up with her and she just wouldn't take no for an answer.

Sounds like Luke was just trying to get rid of her and that's why he threw her purse to her. She probably nagged him until he couldn't take it no more and said, "fine....you want to go it alone, here you fucking go"....then push her out of the car and throw her purse to her and say, "good luck honey - you are on your own"!

I imagine there are two sides to this story and I bet the woman was being a total bitch.

Good Lord, dude....did you really just make up an excuse for physically confronting a female? Now who's taking the "the typical "LIBERAL" approach to criminal activity is to see the world from the perspective of the criminal and find a way to turn the tables and deduce that the criminal is in fact, the real victim"

There is no excuse that you could ever come up with in this instance in which a 300 lb man is justified for physically throwing a woman out of his car....not just a woman, his WIFE.

But, no, she must have done something to deserve it and Petitgout is justified.

Pretty hypocritical.

How can you guys kid around like this? This is both tragic and disgusting.

Why, back in his playing days, they were inseparable. He was always holding her. Granted the sex was never that good, what with the false starts, but still...

That....is the post of the month.

C. Wogn

An anonymous British source said that " " Petitgout's wife first charged into him , knocking him off balance , then spun 180 ( confusing Luke ) and broke free ......got to Eli , flattened him causing him to fumble the football. Luke then threw a purse at her in disgust. " "

An anonymous British source said that " " Petitgout's wife first charged into him , knocking him off balance , then spun 180 ( confusing Luke ) and broke free ......got to Eli , flattened him causing him to fumble the football. Luke then threw a purse at her in disgust. " "

lol

Im sure the bitch deserved it... and honestly if he actually attacked her dont you think she would be much worse off? Dude is 6'6" and played at 310lbs.... he could bust her on accident

bitch is probably fucking some other guy now and she is looking to get some more of his money in the divorce.