SportsWrath

Worst game this season

Lubeck

Not the team itself.

The TV announcers were horrible. Constantly calling the wrong person being penalized. Daryl Johnston being the typical homer color guy. For once Goose was the best voice, and that doesn't bode well for the booth guys.

Officiating was clearly biased. I can think of 5 calls off the top of my head that were bad. And that isn't including non-calls where I saw a replay with Tuck being clearly held and no-call.

Not the team itself.

The TV announcers were horrible. Constantly calling the wrong person being penalized. Daryl Johnston being the typical homer color guy. For once Goose was the best voice, and that doesn't bode well for the booth guys.

Officiating was clearly biased. I can think of 5 calls off the top of my head that were bad. And that isn't including non-calls where I saw a replay with Tuck being clearly held and no-call.

yea they were throwing those flags like they were confetti.... that call on ross down the sidelines for pass interference was absurd

that pick at the end of the game where fitzgerald was wide open and took it to the 2 yard line was rediculous.they threw the flag and took it back...

I'm not gonna complain though, the giants are firing on all cylinders. they are so damn controlled and mature its crazy. they don't get phased by anything. we are in the midst of a dynasty

that pick at the end of the game where fitzgerald was wide open and took it to the 2 yard line was rediculous.they threw the flag and took it back...

I'm not gonna complain though, the giants are firing on all cylinders. they are so damn controlled and mature its crazy. they don't get phased by anything. we are in the midst of a dynasty

Unless we repeat I wouldnt be so fast to use that term.

I mean we're not Cowboy fans here.

No such thing anymore.... every team is 1 or 2 injuries away from a 6-10 season.

Something must have been in the water. After a field goal, and a personal foul flag immediately following, the referee said, "After the extra point, personal foul..." Extra point?!?! Was there a touchdown I missed there, ref?

On the pass interference on Ross in the corner of the end zone, from the back judge's point of view, he's looking at Ross extend that arm across Fitzgerald's body, coupled with the body contact, I can see how he thought Ross was impeding his process from that angle, and really don't have a problem with that flag. Ross could've just played the ball and ignored the receiver and it would've been incomplete. From the TV camera angle we had the benefit of, it looked pretty ticky tack. But Ross needs to learn he has to play the ball there more than the receiver.

Can't remember who it was, but one of 'em said 'Warner incomplete, intended for Amani Toomer.'

And that wasn't the dumbest thing said all night.

Yea I caught that...

But also in the post game (completely different crew) they were talking about how the Giants manhandled the Titans :doh:

Not the team itself.

Moose Johnson was fucking awful yesterday, he's never great, but there were several players playing for us yesterday that I didn't even know were on the team if you know what I mean. Did you know that Steve and Zak DeOssie play for us now, the first father and son combo ever in the NFL, outstanding! :TU: .

The best camera shot yesterday, at 7.22 in the 2nd quarter, the Giants score and they skip to some Giants fans in the crowd cheering and right there is a hot blond check wearing a Giants belly shirt and tight tight fucking body jumping up and down, boobies doing there little bounce. Thank goodness I recorded it on DVR, got to rewind and replay several times. That too was...outstanding :TU:

Not the team itself.

But how good is our team when we can overcome bad calls and non-calls and still beat a team that's 7-3?

Dude... we're THAT good. In the past, calls like that woulda lost the game for us. Instead we still win.

The best camera shot yesterday, at 7.22 in the 2nd quarter, the Giants score and they skip to some Giants fans in the crowd cheering and right there is a hot blond check wearing a Giants belly shirt and tight tight fucking body jumping up and down, boobies doing there little bounce. Thank goodness I recorded it on DVR, got to rewind and replay several times. That too was...outstanding :TU:

Im glad that I was not the only one that did that....

Not the team itself.

I loved it when the announcer was praising the guy for the helmet-to-helment on Boss; "He got his helmet right under his chin!". They were awful.

The offsetting penalties on Toomer was bullshit too. The guy headbutted him, he gave him a shove and he flopped. I know it's the rule but there's no way those two should offset.

On the first onside kick, Johnson said "what a play by Steve DeOssie". I'm convinced that he got confused between Zak DeOssie and Blackburn, because Blackburn made the big play there, DeOssie did take Brown out of the play but Blackburn made a good catch there. Johnson then went into full "rescue myself" mode.

I loved it when the announcer was praising the guy for the helmet-to-helment on Boss; "He got his helmet right under his chin!". They were awful.

The offsetting penalties on Toomer was bullshit too. The guy headbutted him, he gave him a shove and he flopped. I know it's the rule but there's no way those two should offset.

Yeah that helmet under the chin was just plain scary....the guy could be in Al Toon Land for the rest of his life for that unnecessary cheap shot.

Not the team itself.

i'll have to watch it- i agree about the offiicials, they were poor in flags and in explanation. no one in the stadium knew what was going on with the free kick. the head ref was mush mouthed.

Except for Eli...... or 2 of the 3 RB's.... 2 injuries on the O-line could be devastating. If any of these happen, you have full permission to meet me somewhere and kick me square in the balls.

Actually, I think Carr would do just fine with our o-line and running game. Im not saying he is as good as Eli, but Im sure he would do a fine job for us. He is a good QB, he'd just been on such horrible offensive teams(O-lines specifically), that he never got a chance to show what he could do on a regualr basis. Kid has spent his entire NFL career on his back.

Actually, I think Carr would do just fine with our o-line and running game. Im not saying he is as good as Eli, but Im sure he would do a fine job for us. He is a good QB, he'd just been on such horrible offensive teams(O-lines specifically), that he never got a chance to show what he could do on a regualr basis. Kid has spent his entire NFL career on his back.

When I saw him at the hotel, I told him he'd get some playing time when we were up 40-0 at the half. :P