SportsWrath

The Playoffs, 9'ers or Vikings?

BronxRik

Looks like it's going to be one of those 2 on the Super Wild Card weekend.

Who would you rather face?

I think the Vikings. We just played them, in their house. I don't want to face that 9'ers defense. Of course, they could sleepwalk the game. Just glad we're in.

6 minutes ago, Virginia Giant said:

Do I understand it right that we stand in the way of the division for the Eagles next week?

4 minutes ago, Herc said:

Yeah, and they suddenly have 3 competitors for the number 1 seed too.  It’s too bad we have nothing to play for 

I want us to fuck that team so hard. We'd better play our starters because the only reason the Eagles have existed these past ten years is to troll the Giants.

13 minutes ago, Virginia Giant said:

Do I understand it right that we stand in the way of the division for the Eagles next week?

Yes.   I just don’t know if the #1 seed would go to the Cowboys…. Assuming the Cowboys win.

26 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

We hung close with that viking team.   I’d love to see a second chance in the playoffs to get a win

Not only that, but 2000 NFC Championship aside, the 1997 Wild Card game still irks me. I'd love to go into Minnesota and take a dump on their season. 

1 minute ago, mastershake said:

To me this is good since it means we can rest starters.

For sure.  I just wish the eagles didn’t have a theoretical easy win after what they did to us a couple years back when we were relying on them