SportsWrath

Went from

BlueInCanada

What I like about Daboll is there were two instances this year, one being yesterday, where at one point during the game (I think down 17-3) I was thinking to myself "Oh here we go, the Giants are laying an egg, and this game's going to be over soon." But each time the Giants stormed back in impressive fashion.

We didn't get that under Judge, Schurmer, or Macadoo.

50 minutes ago, 기둥서방 said:

One thing I know is it’s the first time in a long time i went upstairs to tell my wife about the good coaching. 

I know the feeling...first time in I don't know how long I remembered Parcells "you are what your record says you are"...and didn't get depressed.

C. Wagon

2 hours ago, mastershake said:

What I like about Daboll is there were two instances this year, one being yesterday, where at one point during the game (I think down 17-3) I was thinking to myself "Oh here we go, the Giants are laying an egg, and this game's going to be over soon." But each time the Giants stormed back in impressive fashion.

We didn't get that under Judge, Schurmer, or Macadoo.

I didn't realize we actually shut down the Packers in the 2nd half... that was impressive.  

1 hour ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I know the feeling...first time in I don't know how long I remembered Parcells "you are what your record says you are"...and didn't get depressed.

C. Wagon

Oh, you guys should see my 20-month-old throwing both hands in the air and screaming "Ta Daaaa" (touchdown!!!).

1 hour ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Beautiful mang I love little kids

The 7 year old isn't too interested in sports.. he's an artist (he seems to have a gift when it comes to drawing... ).  But the little one... talk about my twin lol.    He reminds of a tv commercial in which the dad teaches his little one how to say "touchdown" with both arms in the air... and the boy kept doing it even when the opposing team was doing the scoring (couldn't find it on youtube).

2 hours ago, K3VIN said:

We have a great coach for once. Can’t wait for a QB and WR

I've been saying the same thing. This is one of the league's worst rosters... what's gonna happen when we add 4-5 good players to the offense? 

1 hour ago, GorillaNJ said:

I am as happy as the next guy...  but take Saquon off this team most likely it's 1-4 and everyone things Dabol is a dolt.

Doesn't that go for pretty much every team out there?   You're saying take the #1 guy and boom... we're 1 and 4... Sure... but Saquon has been here for years now... and the previous coaches couldn't utilize his abilities... Besides, you have to give the OL some credit for Saquon's performance, no?   which in turn is a credit to the coaching staff.   

4 minutes ago, Nas said:

Doesn't that go for pretty much every team out there?   You're saying take the #1 guy and boom... we're 1 and 4... Sure... but Saquon has been here for years now... and the previous coaches couldn't utilize his abilities... Besides, you have to give the OL some credit for Saquon's performance, no?   which in turn is a credit to the coaching staff.   

He played 2 games in 2020 and only 13 in 2021, and out of those 13 he was not nearly at 100%