SportsWrath

Went from

BlueInCanada

5 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

The victims' families hate it

Always wondered what it must be like to have a movie made about someone you love being killed by some outside force in real life.

I remember watching that movie about that  fuckknob in Norway who shot up that island camp with the kids, 80+ kids killed.

I couldn't imagine having to experience that again almost all over in the media when the movie came out, like it just happened.

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Always wondered what it must be like to have a movie made about someone you love being killed by some outside force in real life.

I remember watching that movie about that  fuckknob in Norway who shot up that island camp with the kids, 80+ kids killed.

I couldn't imagine having to experience that again almost all over in the media when the movie came out, like it just happened.

Yes, that was a horrible thing

The mom of the deaf guy that was murdered by Dahmer is born again Christian and hates the movie so much she can't talk about it

She says that her son was way more than the bit we see in the film series

I am sympathetic to her and the families

If people don't see this, too many of them don't believe

I am glad someone "took care" of Dahmer in prison

The prisoners heard about Dahmer, and he had a target on his back from jump street

I would have hunt him down if it were one of my relatives

42 minutes ago, TrashTalker92 said:

I bet the Asian kids family is sad as fuck too. Especially when the cops gave him right back to the psycho.  

Yes I forgot about him bro

Too bad

If I were them Dahmer would have been in pieces

There were like five times they could have stopped this fuck

His next-door neighbor was always trying to get the authorities 

They kept passing her off as the Angry Black Woman trying to get the poor Gay dude :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Yes I forgot about him bro

Too bad

If I were them Dahmer would have been in pieces

There were like five times they could have stopped this fuck

His next-door neighbor was always trying to get the authorities 

They kept passing her off as the Angry Black Woman trying to get the poor Gay dude :rolleyes:

Wow, didn’t know about the neighbor.

lot of crazy people out there!  Careful my man!  

Just now, TrashTalker92 said:

For sure bro

Not saying the plot but he cooked up part of a dude and tried to feed it to her, the neighbor

It was in the papers and is in the series

CRAZY!!! 

On 10/11/2022 at 11:25 PM, TrashTalker92 said:

The Black neighbor and two other Black women tried to save the Asian kid, but the White cops discounted them because they were impugning a White Gay guy

How dare they

39 minutes ago, K3VIN said:

We have a excellent coach who makes half time adjustments. Haven’t had one of those in a while. Jones is protecting the football. Which is good.

I think the biggest change is the fact this team doesn't make petty mistakes... stay in the game and then in the 4th qtr anything can happen.   This became even more obvious when it was the other team (QB) who threw the game away... who made the big mistake.  

3 hours ago, Nas said:

I think the biggest change is the fact this team doesn't make petty mistakes... stay in the game and then in the 4th qtr anything can happen.   This became even more obvious when it was the other team (QB) who threw the game away... who made the big mistake.  

Ours threw a dicey pass too that was picked, but was result of PI...not saying anything other than that was a risky as hell throw and we were fortunate the refs saw the PI.

3 hours ago, gmenroc said:

Ours threw a dicey pass too that was picked, but was result of PI...not saying anything other than that was a risky as hell throw and we were fortunate the refs saw the PI.

Our receiver was held though.