Jump to content
SportsWrath

Engram to the Bills?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, boohyah said:

Someone is going to get the best out of him. The tools are there.

Yeah you have to think with the raw talent he will eventually figure it out.  God it seems like that can be said aboiut half this team though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Nas said:

So are the drops.

There were a lot of guys dropping the ball over the last few years. Saquon/Sheppard and Slayton all had drops. Engram gets hammered because of the timing of the drops. He has wide receiver skills and speed, he can't block worth a damn so he can play elsewhere as an oversized receiver. There will be movement for him now with all the tight ends getting franchised

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Virginia Giant said:

Yeah you have to think with the raw talent he will eventually figure it out.  God it seems like that can be said aboiut half this team though. 

True. I'm going to be really pissed if Will Hernandez turns into a pro bowler. I think I'll be fine though, teams are not going to put up with his lack of follow up blocking for very long like we did. But he'll get a contract somewhere because he was drafted in the 2nd round.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, boohyah said:

There were a lot of guys dropping the ball over the last few years. Saquon/Sheppard and Slayton all had drops. Engram gets hammered because of the timing of the drops. He has wide receiver skills and speed, he can't block worth a damn so he can play elsewhere as an oversized receiver. There will be movement for him now with all the tight ends getting franchised

I don't know about those WR skills.... The few times he was asked to track a ball over his head he sucked ass at it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CrazedDogs said:

I will never forgive myself for hyping Markus Kuhn and his 'rare skills', lol. 

 

 

Hey man... I thought Ramses Barden was really gonna be something. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Hey man... I thought Ramses Barden was really gonna be something. 

I was hyped for Barden after seeing his college stats.

Then I watched highlights. 

7ft tall black dude jumping over 5ft5 white guys.

Dude was a man among children in the field.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Fun fact I just read.

This make 11 first round picks in a row that are no longer with the Giants or even had an extended stay.

The last one? 

Kiwi.  

Wow...thats pretty damning.  Not to say all those players weren't worth their selection, though many were not, but between not getting the best out of the players who have gone in to have success elsewhere and overdrafting others.. Speaks volumes about coaching and managementt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Fun fact I just read.

This make 11 first round picks in a row that are no longer with the Giants or even had an extended stay.

The last one? 

Kiwi.  

Except that we gave second contracts to Beckham and JPP. :ThinkingScratchHead2-small:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yikes. That fact needed a fact check. 

oh, maybe they meant Kiwi was the last first round pick to finish a second contract?.... um, except he was cut in 2015 with a year left on his deal. 

yeah, not sure about the research on that one....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...