SportsWrath

Engram to the Bills?

Treehugger

40 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Except that we gave second contracts to Beckham and JPP. :ThinkingScratchHead2-small:

Beckham was traded a year into his extension.

JPP only had one or two year prove it deals, plus missed time for blowing off his hand.  

I assume what the writer of that fun fact was referring too.

4 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Fun fact I just read.

This make 11 first round picks in a row that are no longer with the Giants or even had an extended stay.

The last one? 

Kiwi.  

Well... when you draft players way higher than anyone projected (Eli Apple for example), it says you're an incompetent fuck.... 

I'd just like to say for the record too, a lot of people are like, "man, I hope Evan Engram puts it all together and does well for his  next team, seems like a swell guy." 

To that I'd like to say... FUCK Evan Engram, he was a total waste of a pick and fucking useless, I hope he sucks ass for his next team, and also fuck Evan Engram. 

On 3/10/2022 at 8:24 PM, Treehugger said:

I would be interested to see his numbers in outdoor cold venues during late fall and winter months vs. indoor venues or out doors during warm weather months or locations.

For some reason I have it in my head that the colder it got...the more issues he had..and by cold...I mean...under 50 degrees.

Either way...he is going to be playing or a guy that can throw a ball through a wall...so....

C.W agon