SportsWrath

Looks like we’re hiring Wink

Herc

14 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

Quite pleased with this hire...truly think of it as am upgrade over Graham.

Not that Graham was bad, but keeping him always felt like the consolation prize.

18th and 19th in def dvoa the past two years.  Not sure what we’ll do without him 

4 hours ago, Herc said:

18th and 19th in def dvoa the past two years.  Not sure what we’ll do without him 

That’s really not bad when you consider they were out on the field far longer than our offense was. 

1 minute ago, JayD said:

That’s really not bad when you consider they were out on the field far longer than our offense was. 

I think Graham is a good coordinator. I don't think we'll lose much with Wink, and I much prefer his style, but Graham has head coach potential. I'm really rooting for that guy.

I don't see big changes coming to the defense.  I think it is good to have Martindale take a look at what we have and improve on it before someone goes crazy and dismantles the defense for cap space to sign other players to do the same job poorly.

13 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

I think Graham is a good coordinator. I don't think we'll lose much with Wink, and I much prefer his style, but Graham has head coach potential. I'm really rooting for that guy.

Definitely. I wish nothing but good for Graham. 

9 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

my only concern with Martindale is he may bring a Ryan with him. And I can't stomach those guys. At least he would just be a position coach though. 

Idk bro.. I like Rex... he maybe bombastic but not in an assholish kind of way.   

35 minutes ago, Nas said:

Idk bro.. I like Rex... he maybe bombastic but not in an assholish kind of way.   

Lol, Rex is the asshole of those two brothers. We're more likely to get Rob.

But either way, their dad is Buddy Ryan. I wouldn't want anybody influenced by Buddy Ryan (as a man) anywhere near the Giants.